73 Mach 1 river recovery in Washington

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, THAT"S  a restoration project for someone!

Yeah, after watching the whole video (commercial) I think it's a bit past restoring. Oh well, how sad, too bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, So the car was full of mud and silt, why not just use a pump with a hose and pressure wash it all out? Seeing them breaking the windows was tragic.

Great that they are pulling this stuff out of the lake but they made hard work of that one :(

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, So the car was full of mud and silt, why not just use a pump with a hose and pressure wash it all out?  Seeing them breaking the windows was tragic.

Great that they are pulling this stuff out of the lake  but they  made hard work of that one  :(
I thought so too. With those flotation bags I felt they could have gotten it up/down river a little more to get a straight shot at the ramp. 

Judging by the rims, guessing it's been in there since the 80's.

Watching them break the brittle glass and shovel out silt & mud packed into the interior is not something that will leave my memory soon.

OK, So the car was full of mud and silt, why not just use a pump with a hose and pressure wash it all out?  Seeing them breaking the windows was tragic.

Great that they are pulling this stuff out of the lake  but they  made hard work of that one  :(
I thought so too. With those flotation bags I felt they could have gotten it up/down river a little more to get a straight shot at the ramp. 

Judging by the rims, guessing it's been in there since the 80's.
 They would need many more lift bag to do that had they known it was full of mud.

Back