73 Mach 1 river recovery in Washington

Hemikiller

OK, So the car was full of mud and silt, why not just use a pump with a hose and pressure wash it all out? Seeing them breaking the windows was tragic.

Great that they are pulling this stuff out of the lake but they made hard work of that one :(

I don't know Geoff, I'm sorta thinkin' the same as Hemikiller. Shovel the rest of the mud out, a little buffing and some polish and she should be show-ready in no time!   :D

• Like 1

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

OK, So the car was full of mud and silt, why not just use a pump with a hose and pressure wash it all out?  Seeing them breaking the windows was tragic.

Great that they are pulling this stuff out of the lake  but they  made hard work of that one  :(

I thought so too. With those flotation bags I felt they could have gotten it up/down river a little more to get a straight shot at the ramp. 

Judging by the rims, guessing it's been in there since the 80's.

OK, So the car was full of mud and silt, why not just use a pump with a hose and pressure wash it all out?  Seeing them breaking the windows was tragic.

Great that they are pulling this stuff out of the lake  but they  made hard work of that one  :(

I thought so too. With those flotation bags I felt they could have gotten it up/down river a little more to get a straight shot at the ramp. 

Judging by the rims, guessing it's been in there since the 80's.

They would need many more lift bag to do that had they known it was full of mud.

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!