Fender Bolt/Bracket(s)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible
Hi everyone, can some please post a pic of the 1 upper fender bolt/bracket(s) location, with the door open of course. I can't remember the fender bracket going fore or aft the A pillar bracket. I figured it would fit/mount both ways, but need to know for sure. Thanks Y'All and STAY SAFE!!

Hi everyone, can some please post a pic of the 1 upper fender bolt/bracket(s) location, with the door open of course. I can't remember the fender bracket going fore or aft the A pillar bracket. I figured it would fit/mount both ways, but need to know for sure. Thanks Y'All and STAY SAFE!!
Here ya go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mac, I had a feeling they attach that way. If I fit it the other way around my gaps look a lot better but if I mount them the way you're showing my gaps widen. Thing is I'm having problems with the gaps, especially door to quarter panels (repro panels from Dynacorn). Perhaps my body man/painter can work his magic!

I might wanna add another question to this...Are 71,72 and 73 identical in lenght?

Back