• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Garage Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in one of the gas caps. Can you PM some close ups and a price? Shipping to Iowa 52403

Also the Real Valance without cutouts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for the dust collectors go.

A free square of TP with each purchase.

Bru
Interested in the fan shroud as well as the overflow, please PM me whit price and shipping to Tampa, Florida

Bru
Interested in the fan shroud as well as the overflow, please PM me whit price and shipping to Tampa, Florida
$50 for both + shipping

You figure out the shipping cost, I got to go golfing.

I'm at 95648.

Bru

I'm interested in:

1)  one solid driver's side seat bottom.  Will take the whole seat if necessary; condition of upholstery doesn't matter.

2)  one of the console portions with the clock IF any of them are not separating from the base where the textured part is furthest from the clock (if that makes any sense)

Bru
I'm interested in:

1)  one solid driver's side seat bottom.  Will take the whole seat if necessary; condition of upholstery doesn't matter.

2)  one of the console portions with the clock IF any of them are not separating from the base where the textured part is furthest from the clock (if that makes any sense)........   Yes it does    .....

I'll send close up pic's of both in the next few days.

Q:  If the backs and the tracks are off the seat bottoms, is there a difference between drivers and passengers seats?

I will take the rear valance. Do you have PayPal?

Bru
I'm interested in:

2)  one of the console portions with the clock IF any of them are not separating from the base where the textured part is furthest from the clock (if that makes any sense)........   Yes it does    .....

Q:  If the backs and the tracks are off the seat bottoms, is there a difference between drivers and passengers seats?
I do not think so.  There's a difference in 71-72 vs 73 because of the location of the seatback release, but without a back, that's moot.  And the seat tracks have the back-forward seat release, so I'm 99% sure "no".

Thanks!

I'm interested in:

I do not think so.  There's a difference in 71-72 vs 73 because of the location of the seatback release, but without a back, that's moot.  And the seat tracks have the back-forward seat release, so I'm 99% sure "no".

Thanks!
::thumb::

interested in the center bezel for the 3 gauges shipped to 76691

Thanks in advance

Daniel
It ain't purdy but I think it is all there.

How bout I charge you the price of a shot of Crown Royal & a Havana cigar?

$20 bucks +shipping ought to do it.

I don't do estimates on shipping. I'm at 95648

Golfing today... gotta go :)

interested in the center bezel for the 3 gauges shipped to 76691

Thanks in advance

Daniel
It ain't purdy but I think it is all there.

How bout I charge you the price of a shot of Crown Royal & a Havana cigar?

$20 bucks +shipping ought to do it.

I don't do estimates on shipping. I'm at 95648

Golfing today... gotta go :)

Sold!

Send me your paypal info via messenger once you know what it'll be with shipping

I'll PM you my address

Thanks. 

Dan

How much for the grille? Any damage? Also the A pillar trim pieces if they are for fastback. And door grab handles a left and right. Shipping would be to 02333

Back