Hey i`m new

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkgd91

Reaction score
My Car
ford mustang 1971 V8 351 C
Hello everybody, 

my name is David i`m 27 and i`m living in france (i apologize in advance for my bad english but i promise i`m going to do my best  :p  )

i`ve got a Ford Mustang 1971 coupé with a 351 cleveland

thanks for your welcoming

Welcome from UK  ::thumb:: ... I think it needs a gas cap  :coolphotos:  ....nothing like the sound of a big burbling Cleveland

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your comment yeah is a good looking car but actually i have some trouble with the wiring harness and i think i gonna buy a complete new one but i didn`t know what i can take did you have any advice?

Welcome from Sweden, Always nice with more coupes

Welcome from North Carolina, USA, where we are in hiding.

The rear of the car looks like 73 with tail lights and bumper from a 73. They do get mixed together as the years go by.

On the wire harness I do not think there are any reproductions that just plug in. We do have a member that has ad below Midlife. He reworks Ford wiring harness. They are sort of unique to each car not a one size fits all for sure. I have the worst English of any member hated the subject in school.

Cheers,

Welcome from Oregon, nice looking car.

Our wiring guru is Midlife, a forum member, advertiser, and sponsor. He repairs and rebuilds wiring harnesses and knows them inside-out. A link to him is at the bottom of this page under "Forum Vendors"

Welcome from Ohio.  Looks like a fun project.  A lot of good guys and 1 gal that I know of here.  Tons of info to be had just for the asking.  If the collected power of the hive can't figure out a answer to a problem then you don't need to know it.  :D

Welcome from North Carolina, USA!  Great to have you here and your English is fine brother. 

Back