Hey i`m new

dkgd91

Hello everybody, 

my name is David i`m 27 and i`m living in france (i apologize in advance for my bad english but i promise i`m going to do my best  :P  )

i`ve got a Ford Mustang 1971 coupé with a 351 cleveland

b5287c17-6ee3-4d12-b8d8-49fff70f5ef6.jpg

b51bf8b6-ab27-4d67-9b70-2cb7d538b5ff.jpg

thanks for your welcoming

Welcome from Iowa. Nice looking coupe.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

thanks for your comment yeah is a good looking car but actually i have some trouble with the wiring harness and i think i gonna buy a complete new one but i didn`t know what i can take did you have any advice?

Welcome on board from Ohio.

Black 1971 Mach 1

351C/FMX/TrickFlow Heads/Lunati Retro Roller Conversion

Classic Auto AC, Manual Front Discs, Upgraded Springs/Shocks/Close-Ratio Steering

IMG-2977.jpg

Welcome from North Carolina, USA, where we are in hiding.

The rear of the car looks like 73 with tail lights and bumper from a 73. They do get mixed together as the years go by.

On the wire harness I do not think there are any reproductions that just plug in. We do have a member that has ad below Midlife. He reworks Ford wiring harness. They are sort of unique to each car not a one size fits all for sure. I have the worst English of any member hated the subject in school.

Cheers,

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Welcome from Oregon, nice looking car.

Our wiring guru is Midlife, a forum member, advertiser, and sponsor. He repairs and rebuilds wiring harnesses and knows them inside-out. A link to him is at the bottom of this page under "Forum Vendors"

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

Welcome from Ohio.  Looks like a fun project.  A lot of good guys and 1 gal that I know of here.  Tons of info to be had just for the asking.  If the collected power of the hive can't figure out a answer to a problem then you don't need to know it.  :D

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

Welcome from Houston, Texas!

9-20-19-Mine-Again.jpg1972 Mach 1 351 Cleveland Ram Air, C6, 9 inch with 3.25 Posi, Sanderson Ceramic Headers, 2.5" dual H Pipe exhaust w/stainless tips, MSD Ignition, Edlelbrock 4BB Carb, Wilwood Front Discs, Summit Racing Rear Discs.

Welcome from North Carolina, USA!  Great to have you here and your English is fine brother. 

9-C51-EEB4-A25-A-4-F27-8-D01-0-EB879931296.jpg

• Like 1

Lazarus

9-C51-EEB4-A25-A-4-F27-8-D01-0-EB879931296.jpg

Bonjour and Welcome from Angleterre :D

My Friend Michel Runs the ACCF (American Car Club De France). Last year we were at Automedon Classic Car Show in North Paris.

There were a few classic mustangs in the Parking area.

49043538271_74a7177176_o.jpgIMG_20191013_155055 by Fatboy 18, on Flickr

49043033408_0947651eed_o.jpgIMG_20191013_155639 by Fatboy 18, on Flickr

49043064443_9fa9547d92_o.jpgIMG_20191011_172200 by Fatboy 18, on Flickr

Where in France are you?

We had planed to go to the Retro Festival in Caen Normandy in June, but I do not know if the weekend event will happen because of the Covid 19 :(

i`m from a little city who`s call ris orangis i`m at 35 kilometer from paris , in france we didn`t already know when we can go outside because the "confinement" so maybe the retro festival are not canceled , wait and see

Welcome and yes I highly recommend messaging Midlife on this forum to repair your wire harness, you take it out and ship it to him and he restores it. He fixed mine after an idiot mechanic cut it all up. When I got it back it looked new and worked great