• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seats, spoiler, transmission, etc for sale or trade.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sportsroof
2010 Mustang GT
Got to get rid of a bunch of stuff I am not gonna use on my car to make room in the garage and partially fund other stuff on the car.

1. White front seats. Pretty bad condition now but maybe someone can use them for parts or use the seat tracks. I'm going aftermarket so don't need the seats. Any offer gets them.

2. Decklid and original spoiler. Going smooth on this car, looking for someone to trade a non-spoiler decklid for mine with the spoiler attached. Rust free decklid and spoiler is in decent shape. See pics.

3. C-6 Transmission. Was a brand new TCI Streetfighter trans I bought years ago. Not a lot of miles on it before I tore down the car. Been sitting in a car port or garage ever since. Fluid still looks clean in it. Has a B&M converter but I dont remember the stall speed. Maybe 2800.

$400 obo

4. Original rear sway bar for competiton suspension cars.

$20

5. Rear Valance. Just a normal no exhaust cutout rear valance. Will be installing the one with the cutouts so I don't need it.

$20

6. Edlebrock Performer Intake Manifold. 351C 4V.

$50

Don't think I'll be able to ship any of this except the intake manifold. I'm in 28056 North Carolina and can try to meet anyone that wants any of this stuff. Thanks.
e696231835ae0dfcbccdcecdb324de6b.jpg
1939734f445855d272aa382c63f31e14.jpg
d368f6f76a8391b917a8db1febefa698.jpg
72b73b2e7589373e2ee1b9230fd9a9e7.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Is the rear spoiler Ford along with Ford pedestals?  Could you post a few more pictures of both, from underside, sides, etc.

I do have a trunk lid that did not have a spoiler on it.  

Mac

Is the rear spoiler Ford along with Ford pedestals?  Could you post a few more pictures of both, from underside, sides, etc.

I do have a trunk lid that did not have a spoiler on it.  

Mac
Yes sir, original spoiler that came on my car as far as I'm aware. One of the pedastals has a crack, onthet pedastal has a broken off stud. Spoiler in good shape. Trunk lid is rust free, very small dings in 2 places.

manifold still available? will the manifold fit if I want to add ram-air? (I understand height is limited) How much to ship to 11746?

72368481-770-0@2X.jpg

Back