She's a 4-spd...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure about the passenger...
Wonder what the rest of it looks like.  Does you know where the car is at or if it's for sale?

Saw it on the internet somewhere, maybe Ehay? Supposedly an estate sale I think in Idaho..., pretty rough shape from pics, but a Q Code 4-spd... I would have no problem buying as is... 

If it was in Canada I would pursue...

Not sure about the passenger...
Wonder what the rest of it looks like.  Does you know where the car is at or if it's for sale?

Saw it on the internet somewhere, maybe Ehay? Supposedly an estate sale I think in Idaho..., pretty rough shape from pics, but a Q Code 4-spd... I would have no problem buying as is... 

If it was in Canada I would pursue...
If in Idaho I can check into it. Someone find the location of the car let me know.

"The car is equipped with a 351 Cleveland Contra Jet motor...". Does anyone here know the history of the Contra Jet motor? Perhaps the car belonged to Oliver North at one time. ;)

The thing is, one of my aunts/uncles back in the 1970's had a nice Cadillac where the interior looked just like that. The entire back seat anyway. They had a house and two businesses, but were just not very organized people. When they would pick me up I'd have to sit in the back seat with it looking more or less like that. Wash baskets with laundry, fast food boxes / wrappers, coffee cups, all kinds of stuff piled up. I considered it to be an adventure when I was picked up to hang out with my cousin.

The thing is, one of my aunts/uncles back in the 1970's had a nice Cadillac where the interior looked just like that.  The entire back seat anyway.  They had a house and two businesses, but were just not very organized people.  When they would pick me up I'd have to sit in the back seat with it looking more or less like that.  Wash baskets with laundry, fast food boxes / wrappers, coffee cups, all kinds of stuff piled up.  I considered it to be an adventure when I was picked up to hang out with my cousin.
If the back seat was like that, what did they have in the trunk? 70’s Caddy’s had huge trunks for sure. :chin:

The thing is, one of my aunts/uncles back in the 1970's had a nice Cadillac where the interior looked just like that.  The entire back seat anyway.  They had a house and two businesses, but were just not very organized people.  When they would pick me up I'd have to sit in the back seat with it looking more or less like that.  Wash baskets with laundry, fast food boxes / wrappers, coffee cups, all kinds of stuff piled up.  I considered it to be an adventure when I was picked up to hang out with my cousin.
If the back seat was like that, what did they have in the trunk? 70’s Caddy’s had huge trunks for sure. :chin:
You know I never looked in the trunk since I was around 8 to 10 years old.  lol  Probably just the spare tire and jack, etc.  You see they could easily pitch things into the back seat without opening the trunk.  I worked at an auto parts house in the early 80's and they had a four bay shop in back.  In the back parking lot I found a '71 Eldorado with the 500 cubic inch engine.  My aunt had left it sit there a few years prior because it needed a front wheel drive axle boot.  That's just how they were, and back then the Eldo was worth next to nothing, having terrible gas mileage for one thing.  I changed the oil, gave it a tuneup, cleaned it up and that thing would sit back on its rear suspension and moan when floored.  Ultimately a scrap yard picked it up.  Drove a round with my girlfriend a bit but I had no place to stash a '71 Eldo, along with my '68 GTO at that time.

Back