Gas prices your area

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1.35 in Cleveland Ohio and I've seen it $0.85 in the ghetto lol

PA SUCKS!!!    Still at $2.25 for reg.
LOL, yep. Here in CT my area is @ $2.00/gal for regular, Super is till about $2.50. All depends on when those tanks got filled. I'm finally starting to see prices under $2 here and there. 

Don't worry, it'll shoot right up the second oil prices rebound....

$0.94 in Chattanooga last week. Suffice to say I'm driving the mustang a bit more lately.

https://i.imgur.com/JC2KyVd.jpg[/img]

wow.. and i'm fairly close to the refinery too and it's $1.81/gal reg. hi test is like $2.20. still better then 2.50 for reg a few months ago. took the stang out for about a 40 mi run yesterday. hadn't see the sun for 6 months... I ready for the shows.. when ever that happens.

PA SUCKS!!!    Still at $2.25 for reg.
$1.85 where I am located- the suburbs outside of Reading.  PA has 58.7 cents of gas tax for each gallon, highest gas tax in the nation.  And for what, I really don't know.  Supposed to cover fixing the roads, which are a wreck, but I believe it pays for the state police.  Something like that...  Compared to our European friends however this price is a steal.

All I can say is "why are you complaining" Here is SW Ontario and yes, while I've been in so called isolation, I have not bought gas for the cars in over 3 weeks, so the non Ethanol premium I bought back then because I thought it was really low at 91.9 cent /liter, was still the approx equivalent to CAD $3.47 US gallon (3.78 liters). A steal compared to the approx of CAD $5.60 US gallon last summer.

I think I saw reg gas at 74.9 /liter yesterday, but I know diesel was $1.099 Ltr.

Be thankful you don't pay our taxes on fuel!!

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot the current ridiculous exchange rate of about -40%. so a US gallon of premium would be about $2.08 US a US gallon. Sorry for any confusion. My brain is not working too hard these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is "why are you complaining" Here is SW Ontario and yes, while I've been in so called isolation, I have not bought gas for the cars in over 3 weeks, so the non Ethanol premium I bought back then because I thought it was really low at 91.9 cent /liter, was still the approx equivalent to CAD $3.47 US gallon (3.78 liters). A steal compared to the approx of CAD $5.60 US gallon last summer.

I think I saw reg gas at 74.9 /liter yesterday, but I know diesel was $1.099 Ltr.

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot the current ridiculous exchange rate of about -40%. so a US gallon of premium would be about $2.08 US a US gallon. Sorry for any confusion. My brain is not working too hard these days.

I'd rather pay your fuel prices than what I donate each week for health insurance.

From a retired O&G engineer come Sr. Manager i do know that unemployment in the industry is skyrocketing. What do you conservative/capitalists want?

I'd rather pay your fuel prices than what I donate each week for health insurance.
Their healthcare isn't free however, they are taxed out the wazoo for those items.  So you're paying for it one way or the other.  Wealthy Canadians will come to the US for immediate service for special procedures rather than being on long waiting lists in Canada.  Granted, in the states if you're paying your own healthcare it can be expensive.  I don't think universal healthcare could ever work for everyone with 330 million people here (Canada has 37 million).  I contribute a set amount weekly to my employer's healthcare plan and it isn't bad at all.  It was only a few years ago that I didn't have to contribute anything weekly.  Canada is really getting beat up lately- the exchange rate is the lowest it has been since 2003 if I recall correctly.

enjoy while you can, OPEC and Russia are cutting production to raise prices
I'd have to think that with almost everyone on lockdown, they still won't able to raise prices very much due to low demand, even after SA and Russia cut production.  Also, the oil price in western Canada is down to around 7 bucks per barrel.

Back