7173 Logo

RocketFoot

I finally came up with a nice, simple logo for 7173Mustangs.com!  I'm thinking that this logo would look good on some T-Shirts, hats and decals!  What do you guys think?  Would you be down for some official 7173 merch with this logo?

7173logo-small.png

7173_logo2020.jpg

• Like 1

spacer.png

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in too

Black 1971 Mach 1

351C/FMX/TrickFlow Heads/Lunati Retro Roller Conversion

Classic Auto AC, Manual Front Discs, Upgraded Springs/Shocks/Close-Ratio Steering

IMG-2977.jpg

And.....while you are at it, please don't forget about the challenge coin I was whining about back in March!! The previous one was released just before I became a member here. I would really like to have a 71-2-3 coin to display next to my Red Mustang Registry coin. Please help me to spend some $$. I need a diversion from counting how many times I hear "Social Distancing" on TV!   :D

coin-4.jpg

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Pardon the old graphic designer in me, but I miss bits white around the pony to match the thickness of the lines used in the design

or use a black/white pony without grey so its contours remain readable from a distance.

Aside this personal (ment to be constructive rather than critical) remark, I need T's for this summer and I'd be proudly wearing it no matter the styling!

Great initiative @RocketFoot !

73 modified Grande 351C. (Finally back on the road woohoo!) 

71 429CJ. ( In progress )

I finally came up with a nice, simple logo for 7173Mustangs.com!  I'm thinking that this logo would look good on some T-Shirts, hats and decals!  What do you guys think?  Would you be down for some official 7173 merch with this logo?

MJGMSU1

Nice. I am in for shirts and coins. Keep us posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes