Green 351 1971 + my mods

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Various
OK ... I got a new camera  :shootself: -- so wtf was the first thing I poked it at ?   :chin:

[video=youtube]

Here's my bag of bolts  :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! 

I gotta do a walk around on mine this summer...but I am going to narrate it like the Ozzy Man videos, LOL!

A very nice looking car you have there. 

I noticed  a "period correct" CB radio and a LUCAS coil!

I'm sure that car turns heads anywhere you go. These cars look huge on UK roads.

I saw my very first one in downtown Birmingham in 1972 and fell in love.

Keep up your colourful comments. Always good for a chuckle.

Geoff.

... you guys are so nice.. 

I thought I'd be getting body slams to the canvass on all the modifications I've made  :whistling:

Nobody seems to have spotted the piece of Peterbilt Semi and Jaguar XJS I have in there

oh... CB works - SWR'd nicely to the period Antenna I made.. I married a modern CB antenna to a chrome base from an old antenna, bolted to the original Ford radio antenna bezel.

... you guys are so nice.. 

I thought I'd be getting body slams to the canvass on all the modifications I've made  :whistling:

Nobody seems to have spotted the piece of Peterbilt Semi and Jaguar XJS I have in there

oh... CB works - SWR'd nicely to the period Antenna I made.. I married a modern CB antenna to a chrome base from an old antenna, bolted to the original Ford radio antenna bezel.
SSSHHH...You're giving away all your secret James Bond mods you made!!

Back