I said it last year. Will Winter ever end?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here in PA!!! Woke up this morning with about an inch of snow and had to scrap the windows of the truck this morning before work!! Really sucks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it really sucks! 

Last week, Wednesday 8th, it was sunny and in the mid 60's so I went for my first road bike ride (as in bicycle). I have cut my grass twice, now this! Hopefully it will warm up soon once this huge low pressure area gets by us. I did at least get that rear axle back in and tested last week, so that's a bonus I suppose.

Here in NE Kansas it is cold and windy and damp and supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow tonight.

i am so ready for it to warm up.

Here in NE Kansas it is cold and windy and damp and supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow tonight.

Then you need to put him back into the stables, tuck him up nice and warm with fresh straw and a nose bag.  ::thumb::

Then you need to put him back into the stables, tuck him up nice and warm with fresh straw and a nose bag.  ::thumb::
It's a her,-- i checked. She is already back in the stable and has been for the last two weeks.  It feels like the first of March, not the middle of April. I am tired of winter and i am so ready to start licking the door knobs and get this damn virus crap over with.

Same here in PA!!!  Woke up this morning with about an inch of snow and had to scrap the windows of the truck this morning before work!!  Really sucks!
No kidding!  In eastern PA we had nothing, might have been mid-30's overnight though.  In fact the entire winter I think we had something like 0.2 inches of snow, one of the lowest snow years on record.  We had some fairly warm days over the past few weeks.  Now this week the weather is toying with us with some days in the high 40's and low 50's and a chilly breeze.  I'm still ok with that, because in no time it will be 92 here with high humidity like a swamp!

It's a her,-- i checked. She is already back in the stable and has been for the last two weeks.  It feels like the first of March, not the middle of April. I am tired of winter and i am so ready to start licking the door knobs and get this damn virus crap over with.
+1 on that. We are supposed to get snow tonight too. It was nice and chilly and clear out when I got off work yesterday so I took the mustang out tore up some pavement. Amazing the difference running at 35 degrees compared to 90 when it comes to power. Love me some cold dense air for sure.

Well guys, I don't feel alone in this weather now. Back in early November, we had a blast of really cold air, -23C or -9.4 F and 5-6" of snow. We all thought we were in for a terrible winter, but it turned out quite the opposite. I only used the snow blower once, the rest of the time just a snow shovel. All in all I bet we didn't get 10-12" of snow all winter and most of that was in 1-2" falls. Probably a blessing in disguise with the Great Lakes nearing or exceeding all time records for high water.

Next week should be a bit warmer, looks like 50's - 60's and some sun, so I just get the old girl out as well. Gas is cheap right now so it would be nice to put some through her.

Thanks to all for the fun comments.

Ya, this spring really sucks, again! Woke up to snow on the ground yesterday, it’s been snowing on and off all day today. Supposed to get some more tomorrow, but at least not much more than an inch or so. Could be worse but it’s getting old. We’re on the lockdown right now anyway, but next week does look warmer.

Ya, this spring really sucks, again! Woke up to snow on the ground yesterday, it’s been snowing on and off all day today. Supposed to get some more tomorrow, but at least not much more than an inch or so. Could be worse but it’s getting old. We’re on the lockdown right now anyway, but next week does look warmer.
Same for us here too.

It was awful last night: temps down to 58*. Got to pick some blackberries today...

Friends, may I suggest the following. Strap a snow shovel to the roof of your car and start driving south. Listen to what people say as you stop for a rest or to re-fuel. When someone asks what is strapped to the roof of your car, you are far enough south and should look for work and a home. It worked for me. FROM Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. Happily situated in Oklahoma for 35 years. Full disclosure, we do get snow but not very much, the fun kind. Chuck

I don't envy you guys with that weather. Here's the view from my shed door this morning. Over a week of this weather so far, temp mid to high 20's Celsius. Great for bodywork and painting.

The weather sucks in Detroit . More snow in the forecast for tomorrow.  One positive thing is I filled my tank for 20 bucks. I bought gas at Sams Club for 99 cents a gallon. 

Stay healthily  everyone!

John J

Last edited by a moderator:
Back