• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 UR Front Bumper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Morgan

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Coupe. 351C 2V. Auto. All original, been in the family since new. Originally a California car, it's never seen snow.
I have a UR front bumper cover and beam for sale. The beam is in okay condition but is very heavy so if you don’t want the beam, I can disassemble and ship just the cover piece. The cover is in okay condition. Originally it was Orange but someone painted it black and it is peeling off. There are no large gouges or cuts/holes but there is almost a shaved area as shown in the pictures. I’ve been told that it can be repaired. The attachment region on the underside has some cracking but it still attaches to the beam. I’d like to get a $150 plus shipping for the cover. I’m located in South Florida if someone wants to make a local pickup. 

Bump. All offer’s entertained.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back