How to upload videos via YouTube?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
Ok, for today's dumbass question; How do I upload and post videos via YouTube to the Forum?

I have tried to upload via the add attachment button, but found anything I have is way to big a file size and won't upload. That goes for photos too.

I have copied and pasted a couple, that was easy, but as I've said many times, my computer knowledge and skills are woefully lacking.

I have a couple of videos to share. One was about the new Flowmaster FlowFX mufflers that someone wanted to hear. The other was a walk around.

So, if someone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Damn, I feel really dumb posting this, but........

if you already have the video on YouTube, when your video is up you can left click at top on your browser, the link will turn blue then you can rick click on the blue part and then copy, then come here and right click and paste, you have to put a link here to your video, you can just upload it to this site if that makes sense

if you already have the video on YouTube, when your video is up you can left click at top on your browser, the link will turn blue then you can rick click on the blue part and then copy, then come here and right click and paste, you have to put a link here to your video, you can just upload it to this site if that makes sense
Thanks JohnnyJ 

I don't know how to upload to YouTube in the first place, but once there I think I know how to post it. I have in the past posted a couple of video links I was sent without problem.

Sucks to be me!

You have to open an account with them does not cost anything. I have some of my Africa videos on youtube. Once there you just click the share button and do the copy and paste to the forum.
Thanks David, that was what I needed to know. I'll have to look at that.

I'm getting bored, so that will give me something to play with. Still got crappy weather for the next day or so, anything is better than sitting in doors watching TV.

Back