Stanglover's 1971 Mustang Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
A quick walk around of my 1971 Mustang Mach1 

This is a 351C 4V 4 speed with very few options, but some upgrades.

Sorry, it's a bit fuzzy, it was taken by a friend and emailed to me. This is my first attempt to upload on YouTube.

Very, Very nice.  ::thumb:: I'm glad to see your rear spoiler, like mine , isn't nailed half way up the back deck lid. Stance is good too .. not riding on it ass like some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very, Very nice.  ::thumb:: I'm glad to see your rear spoiler, like mine , isn't nailed half way up the back deck lid. Stance is good too .. not riding on it ass like some.
Thanks. Actually the spoiler is 1" too far back. There was an aftermarket one on when I bought the car and I have to think the mounting instructions did it to get around copyright, The holes were exact width wise, just back 1".

As for stance, I had bought Grab-A-Track 4 1/2 leaf springs which needed 1" lowering blocks to get it to sit right. Now I have the opposite problem as I had them re-arched and they went too far. At least I can buy 1" higher Eaton shackles if need be.

Thanks guys one and all for the compliments. 

Now I have sort of figured out this way to post video, I probably will re-do that, but in greater detail, when it warms up.

I'll also do a better sound video. Watch out guys, I'll be like a kid with a new toy!!

Back