Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just replaced the standard door panels on my '72 fastback. One of the old panels had a perfect circle cut into it from a chrome looking "crank protector" between the crank and the panel. I don't want this to happen with these new panels. Should I omit the decorative "crank protector", or get a pair of plastic protectors I see online?

Supposedly these plastic protectors are for deluxe panels only.  Thanks...………..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, get the plastic protectors, or your cranks will wear holes in the panel.



“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...