Anyone running TCP sway bars?

In the never ending quest to make my car feel less "boaty" I'm looking at doing front/rear sway bar upgrades. Mine didn't come with the competition suspension, so if I go with a stock style sway bar I think I'll need to track down the correct mounting plates, but I saw this on TCP's website and it looks pretty tempting.

http://www.totalcontrolproducts.com/arrm.html

Can anyone comment on the quality/adjustability of these? And is it worth going this route over the stock style sway bar?

Autoedit has them on his car, but he has their whole suspension setup as well. I know he is pleased with their products though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-mach-1]Visit My Garage[/button]

I am looking at TCP Panhard bar as well. I have Maier's leaf springs and apparently they dont recommend using a sway bar with their springs and Panhard.

The picture of TCPs sway bar make it look very small, does any one know the diameter?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking at TCP Panhard bar as well. I have Maier's leaf springs and apparently they dont recommend using a sway bar with their springs and Panhard.

The picture of TCPs sway bar make it look very small, does any one know the diameter?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

From what I can tell it's 3/4". I'm thinking running it with a 1 1/8" front sway bar should keep things balanced.