Shortly after I purchased my convertible I bought and installed an ABS front spoiler that withstood all sorts of abuse over many years. When the car was repainted a couple of years ago I ditched the old soldier and replaced it with a spankin new spiffy ABS front spoiler. When I installed iit, it seemed more rigid than the old one. That spoiler lasted almost one season before cracking and finally shattering. I confess it does perform as a "curb feeler" from time to time. I replaced that one with another from the same vendor and this one has cracked.

Question... Are there multiple vendors for this part? Who/where can I purchase a replacement made from the more flexible ABS my first one was made of? Or... has the quality of this part gone south and I'm stuck with what I have currently.

For now I'm gonna patch up the latest one and run it as is.

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

The one on my Mach 1 broke in half just sitting in the barn. I had one NOS one left even they do not fit perfect. Not sure if they are ABS they are pretty flexible. ABS is pretty stiff.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

• 3 months later...

I found out that CJ has one made specifically for them which is what I had issues with. I bought a new one from Cal Pony that is much more flexible. I believe the one NPD sells is by Cal Pony.

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]