Funny symbols

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm seeing it also. Seems to be a possible computer hack attack.

Probably the Chinese Military testing their hack program.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a hack, just Chinese CORVID-19 SPAM from C-H-I-NA.  Not to fear, I removed the posts and washed the forum down with Clorox!  We are safe!

dancebanana dancebanana dancebanana dancebanana

It simply means you have not looked at those post's yet or replied to them. When you do, the little green arrow goes to bed!

We all get little green arrows once your signed in, but I don't think guests see them as they cannot reply to anything.

Sorry if I spoiled the Chinese joke thingy. 

Am I right rocketfoot?

It simply means you have not looked at those post's yet or replied to them. When you do, the little green arrow goes to bed!

We all get little green arrows once your signed in, but I don't think guests see them as they cannot reply to anything.

Am I right rocketfoot?
If you look close at the "wording" next to those green arrows you will see it is in Chinese or similar

Am I right rocketfoot?
If you look close at the "wording" next to those green arrows you will see it is in Chinese or similar
 Really, my old eyes aren't that good. Thought Frank was talking about the little green arrows. Ooops!

Like I just said, my old eyes don't see that well. I just clicked on the image Frank posted to open in new window and enlarge it and wow! I see what you're talking about Chinese shit!

It's not on my page...… yet!

Saw these late last night and reported to Barry. Occasionally  2-3 will appear and after the "Front Office" is notified they are sent to cyberspace. Last night there were 24!! China is definitely in overdrive.

But as usual, Barry has made sure we are safe as a baby in its mother's arms. As he stated the site has been washed down in Clorox, the VIP lounge has been disinfected, and he has made sure we a practicing safe "Social Distancing" from other sites!!    :D

Saw these late last night and reported to Barry. Occasionally  2-3 will appear and after the "Front Office" is notified they are sent to cyberspace. Last night there were 24!! China is definitely in overdrive.

But as usual, Barry has made sure we are safe as a baby in its mother's arms. As he stated the site has been washed down in Clorox, the VIP lounge has been disinfected, and he has made sure we a practicing safe "Social Distancing" from other sites!!    :D
Bravo Barry! Ooops, Rocketfoot.

Social Distancing from other sites:

No Chebbies allowed, eh? :)

As the conspiracy theories ramble thru my head.........

Maybe Muscle Car Guys pose a serious threat to the Communist Party of China.

We are a main part of "Americana" which does blow their minds.

.......someone stole their Mojo..... dancebanana

Back