RocketFoot

Get your 7173Mustang.com Decals Here!

Purchase your 7173Mustangs.com window decals here! The will look great on your 71-73 Mustang as well as your pickup truck and family grocery getter! Show your 71-73 Mustang Pride every where you go!

There are 2 styles of decals available... The 1st option is an Outside laminated, outdoor rated vinyl decal that you can apply to the outside of you car. It will stick to the window or any smooth surface such as painted metal or plastic.

The 2nd option is an Inside vinyl decal...it is reverse printed so it will stick to the inside of your window and will be seen from the outside of the car. These were designed to stick above your inspection sticker in the windshield but they will stick on any window you like as long as it is not tinted! You may want to use the Outside decals if you want to stick it to a tinted window!!

All prices include shipping and postage charges to your door. Shipping addresses will be obtained from Paypal so be sure your address is correct in your Paypal account.

https://7173mustangs.com/forums/decals.html

spacer.png

Just ordered mine. Inside sticker.

Exchange rate sucks, but oh well it's worth it. 

When other stuff is available please let me/us know.

Thanks for doing this Rocketfoot.

Geoff.

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

Ordered an inside for the car and an outside for the toolbox. Thanks!!!

Chris - Born in '73 - Drive a '73

Former Mechanic U.S. Army

1st Infantry Division - The Big Red One

BIG RED MACH 1

Learning a lesson (or three) on the Cleveland every day.

They are pretty cool so I grabbed a few.

John - 72 Q Code

i ordered 5

I can only afford one .........but proud to have it. Thanks Rocketfoot

Purchased 1 each, thanks Rocketfoot !

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!

I can only afford one .........but proud to have it. Thanks Rocketfoot

Sorry, I know they may be a bit pricey for a decal but I have to be sure to cover postage and envelopes to people all over the world.  Plus, if there is any extra, it will go to a good cause by helping to cover server costs.  The decals themselves are high quality.  I could have got less expensive ones from some online outlet but these are local, USA made and excellent quality!  That in itself is worth an extra couple bucks to me!  When you buy one, just remember...it's still less expensive than one fancy coffee from Starbucks...haha!

I appreciate you guys buying them and helping to spread the forum name!  Maybe one day we will be able to send everyone some free stuff but unfortunately we aren't there yet, LOL!

spacer.png

This is great and Made in the USA !!!

I will order today. Thank you for all you do for this forum, I am sure everyone appreciates it.

Thanks, Jay

Just grabbed 1 of each.

Thanks, Rocketfoot.

Mike

Just ordered an inside one.

Thanks

Good start for the first day!  Still have a little ways to go to help cover the purchase but we will get there! 

As stated above, these are local, USA made right in Greensburg, PA.  High Quality vinyl.  I once used this same company to make hood decals for Norm Benning's NASCAR race truck! 

Here is the link to purchase decals again: https://7173mustangs.com/forums/decals.html

7173logo-small.png

spacer.png

We are already at half way with about 2 weeks to go!  The sooner I can cover the decal purchase, the quicker I can get them picked up and mailed to you guys!   ::thumb::

spacer.png

Dear Rocketyfoot 

I ordered 2x ... just in case one gets looked at so much it gets worn out.  :D

wizzy.jpg

Enjoy's searching out 71-73 history

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=7211]Visit My Treasure chest[/button]

Dear Rocketyfoot 

I ordered 2x ... just in case one gets looked at so much it gets worn out.  :D

Good thinking!   ::thumb::

spacer.png

Orders are slowing down!  We need about 15 more to break even and then  I can get the order placed with the vinyl shop...

Go ahead and spend a few Trump Bucks!  You deserve it!!   :D   :P   :cool: 

7173logo-small.png

spacer.png

Just a few more days until I place the decal order!  We still need about a dozen orders to fill it up!! 

If you haven't placed your order yet...now is the time!   😄   👼   :whistling:

I'll be mailing them out by this time next week!!

Order here: https://7173mustangs.com/forums/decals.html

spacer.png

Hi Rocketfoot. 

You're doing a really great job to keep this forum running. 

I can hardly believe that it is that difficult to bring together the minimum number of orders.

This forum has more than 7000 members, more than 1000 more or less active users.

Screenshot-20200506-180745-Samsung-Internet.jpg

I've ordered 2 of each version.

Come on guy's, don't let this initiative go to waste.

Just my 2ct.

Frank

Hi Rocketfoot. 

You're doing a really great job to keep this forum running. 

I can hardly believe that it is that difficult to bring together the minimum number of orders.

This forum has more than 7000 members, more than 1000 more or less active users.

Screenshot-20200506-180745-Samsung-Internet.jpg

I've ordered 2 of each version.

Come on guy's, don't let this initiative go to waste.

Just my 2ct.

Frank

We do have a great, supportive group here but forum activity has been gradually slowing over the last couple years...donations are down, fund raisers are down and Facebook groups are taking a toll on active members...but we are staying alive and well with help from members and vendors!  Every little bit truly helps!

spacer.png

I just ordered a second one as I suddenly realized my car has TWO SIDES!!!, left and right.

Come on guys, If I can fork out a +45% exchange rate for a couple of these, I'm damn sure others can buy with US dollars. Just sayin'

• Like 1

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

I ordered an inside for my 73 and an outside for the back glass of my Silverado pickup.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

We are just about at the break even point so I'll be able to place the order on Monday!  There will still be some extras because I have to order 100 pieces each so keep those orders coming!  I would prefer to ship all at once!!

spacer.png

Just purchase one interior and one exterior. Thank you!

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

I grabbed a couple of each.  I'll put the 2 'inside' decals on the quarter windows, then figure out what to do with the 'outside' decals later.

Thanks for doing this, Barry!

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

I'll be placing the order later today!!  You can still squeak a few last minute orders in!

spacer.png