Get your 7173Mustang.com Decals Here!

UPDATE:  The outside decals are done but they had to order more reverse adhesive transparent vinyl for the inside decals...they should all be ready to ship by the end of the month!  I'll post a heads up when I start mailing them out!!

spacer.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure my wife will have a very strong opinion as to where to stick it...😲

Finally put my 7173 decal on with my 2020 National Mustang Day cling.

Received mine today - Thanks very much. Will post pic when I get them on the car.

Posted Images

On 4/22/2020 at 3:38 PM, rocketfoot said:

Ok guys, I have some outside and inside decals on order!  They will start shipping May 11th, 2020 so please go ahead and get your orders placed so I have a good idea of how many to order! 

Decals will be full color and 4 inch diameter.  The inside decal is designed to stick on your windshield above your inspection sticker...but it would also look great in the 1/4 windows or back glass, etc.  Use the outside decal for sticking to tinted glass!  The inside version will not show through tint too well!

See the order page for more information and to place your order!  The Paypal cart is set up for multiple items as well...mix and match!

https://7173mustangs.com/forums/decals.html

7173logo-small.png

Thanks Rocket foot for doing what you do!! While we are mostly goofing off on here your working to make sure we can play.

Appreciate you!

On 5/23/2020 at 11:31 PM, machattack said:
On 4/22/2020 at 3:38 PM, rocketfoot said:

Ok guys, I have some outside and inside decals on order!  They will start shipping May 11th, 2020 so please go ahead and get your orders placed so I have a good idea of how many to order! 

Decals will be full color and 4 inch diameter.  The inside decal is designed to stick on your windshield above your inspection sticker...but it would also look great in the 1/4 windows or back glass, etc.  Use the outside decal for sticking to tinted glass!  The inside version will not show through tint too well!

See the order page for more information and to place your order!  The Paypal cart is set up for multiple items as well...mix and match!

7173logo-small.png

Thanks Rocket foot for doing what you do!! While we are mostly goofing off on here your working to make sure we can play.

Appreciate you!

Glad to do it!  Like I always said...I just run site, you guys are what makes it GREAT!!

Hoping to have the decals anytime this week!  As soon as I get them in hand, I will start mailing them out!  I'll post when they go out so you guys that ordered can expect them!

spacer.png

Outside decals are here!! I should have the inside style tomorrow!! They look amazing in person, too!!

5ce7bbadc16f95e795e68bb8859d0e20.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S10+ using Tapatalk

spacer.png

The inside decals have arrived along with the outside decals and they look GREAT!!

If you haven't placed your orders yet, please do so...it's NOT too late!  I have some extra decals available and I will be shipping them out this weekend for sure!!

• Like 1

spacer.png

On 5/27/2020 at 4:38 PM, rocketfoot said:

The inside decals have arrived along with the outside decals and they look GREAT!!

If you haven't placed your orders yet, please do so...it's NOT too late!  I have some extra decals available and I will be shipping them out this weekend for sure!!

Just to be sure, are you good with mailing them out of country, i.e. Canada in my case. That will cost extra and I don't want the site losing money. I wouldn't have minded paying a couple of buck for mail on top. 

Geoff.

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

On 5/27/2020 at 8:17 PM, Stanglover said:

Just to be sure, are you good with mailing them out of country, i.e. Canada in my case. That will cost extra and I don't want the site losing money. I wouldn't have minded paying a couple of buck for mail on top. 

Geoff.

We should be good.  I have cardboard CD mailers to put the decals in so the postage should not be much more.

spacer.png

On 5/28/2020 at 6:02 AM, rocketfoot said:
On 5/27/2020 at 8:17 PM, Stanglover said:

Geoff.

We should be good.  I have cardboard CD mailers to put the decals in so the postage should not be much more.

As long as you're happy.......

Thanks for you work and effort you put into this.

Geoff.

I apologize for the delay in shipping...the envelopes for the decals came in too small and I had to get replacements shipped out.  The replacements came last night and I will be packing and mailing tonight after work!!

Again, sorry for the delay...the decals will be on the way to those that ordered ASAP!!!

::thumb:: :cool:

spacer.png

I apologize for the delay in shipping...the envelopes for the decals came in too small and I had to get replacements shipped out.  The replacements came last night and I will be packing and mailing tonight after work!!

Again, sorry for the delay...the decals will be on the way to those that ordered ASAP!!!

::thumb:: :cool:

Thank you for all your effort. No worries about the delay.

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

Same here Barry, I know trying to orchestrate the decal and T-Shirt orders can be a daunting task. We do appreciate all you do for us.

They will be here when they get here!    :)

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

I know, but I do like to be prompt!  Mrs. Rocketfoot and I got them all packed and addressed last night and they are mailing out today!!  You should have them in a few days.  International orders may take a few extra days to arrive.

There are still some available for those that didn't get to order!!

spacer.png

Who will be the first forum member to receive their decals and post pics??   :D :cool: 

Let's see them!!

spacer.png

Yes, please post pictures of your decals. I want to see ideas about where to stick mine.

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

6 hours ago, RocketFoot said:

So, did everyone get their decals?  I haven't seen any photos yet!

No, I haven’t got mine yet.

Ok I spoke too soon, got them today. Thanks again Rocketfoot and Mrs. RF too!

Edited by jpaz

John - 72 Q Code

I got mine! However, in a rare case of - bigger is better...I was actually expecting the decal to be smaller (similar to the MCA decals I have seen). These are really nice,  but I'm trying to decide where would be good placement on a vert. Originally I was going to put it on the drivers side top of windsheild but because it is larger may put it on the rear quarter window. Will be interesting to see where others put theirs 🙂

1973 Mustang convertible, F code w/ C4, stock survivor with refresh in progress. Blue glow w/ Blue Comfortweave interior.

3 hours ago, JimB73 said:

Will be interesting to see where others put theirs 🙂

I'm sure my wife will have a very strong opinion as to where to stick it...😲

• LOL 2

Let me check your shorts!

http://midlifeharness.com

Flamicon2.jpg

http://www.7173mustangs.com/banners/oldfart.png

Got mine last week and I'm still thinking where to place it  I got Vert and rear window doesn't really work. Thinking the rear quarter window driver side but I like to drive with all windows down. Maybe passenger front. Maybe I'll ask my wife too :-)No!

Looking to also place it on the passenger front windshield as I have a 73 vert. The 7173 inside sticker would go first and then adding my 2020 National Mustang Day above it.

On the drivers side I have my (repo) 1973 inspection sticker and my South Jersey Mustang Club sticker above it.

I am either going to put mine where the inspection sticker would go or on he quarter windows.  I don't have an inspections sticker any more so it will fit right in the lower left hand corner of the windshield.

spacer.png

I got mine last week - Thank you!

I'm also having a hard time figuring out where to put 'em.  I got 2 inside and 2 outside decals, and I was thinking the insides of the quarter windows would be the logical choice, but it might hamper visibility when backing up out of my alley-access driveway.  Now I'm thinking it might be best to go in the lower corner, passenger side of the windshield, since my 7173 Mustangs plate is currently living there on the dash.  Definitely going to stick one of the outside decals on the back window of my Ram.

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

On 6/16/2020 at 11:24 AM, RocketFoot said:

So, did everyone get their decals?  I haven't seen any photos yet!

Just got one of mine today. I ordered a second a bit later, so I guess it's on the way.

Here's a pic. It looks great.

IMG_1461.JPG

Geoff.

38 minutes ago, Stanglover said:

Just got one of mine today. I ordered a second a bit later, so I guess it's on the way.

Here's a pic. It looks great.

IMG_1461.JPG

Looks good!  Yeah, I saw 2 orders for you but I didn't get them combined, LOL!  The 2nd should be along soon!

I did get 1 envelope return to sender! I have to figure out who's it was!

spacer.png