• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quarter Windows Clamp Plate

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Fastback - 351C-4V, Fitech EFI, T56 Magnum 6 Speed
llo, 

Picked up a parts set off of ebay some time ago to convert the rear windows to roll down. Looks like I'm missing one of the clamp plates, I think for the driver side. Does anyone know where to source these? Been looking on ebay and I found one that looks like the same one I already have but nothing else. 

Thanks for any help and here's a pic of everything I have. 

9BCiTVhTiz5WDMATZOEyCXNg0rurw2SjOs_g8AzbCyxShF1kgqXTk_MOjtZBDNXpENLGphIwVUMqL61jhyQwQVh31K0fNr94l7wiJX73017-V38Q2R81UQRXWxctn0wdScpX8w85CHs=w803-h603-no

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try Scotty Strickland, he has a Mustang junk yard in North Carolina. If you friend him on Facebook, you can ask him if he has one. There is a right and left bracket. I got all the stuff from him not to long ago and did the conversion.

Back