Hello from Las Vegas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisnvegas

Reaction score
My Car
73' Mach One
351 Cleveland, factory front discs, gauges, console. Rust-free desert car.

I have had this for a few years. Originally I was going to flip it but it's nice to drive. Very cushy and comfortable.

I guess these are the Mustangs that "Mustang people" don't like, but everyone else sure does.

It attracts a crowd wherever it is! Not inconspicuous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really good looking car! Tell her story here for all to hear.

From Idaho.......Welcome aboard

Welcome from NC!  Great car. I totally agree; some (not all) of the early Mustang enthusiasts have hang-ups about these models, but everyone else goes nuts when they see them “in the wild” and I especially like how many younger people react who had no idea these models existed.

Nice, Mach One's you guys.

This was an old man's baby. Unfortunately, he passed. His wife was putting it up for sale and I heard about it & thought the price was right. (around 10,000) To her it was an "old car"

I went to see it, wow, these cars grab you in person! I took her home. it was dusty from sitting while the man fought his illness. The gas smelled a bit old too. It ran ok, idled a bit rough.

I drained the fuel, changed the plugs and added ethanol-free fuel. Ran perfect.

I didn't know these were SO COMFORTABLE! The ride is not harsh, seats are comfy.

There is something about this generation. Purists (I use the term loosely) tend to not like them? (jealous?)

But most everyone else really does.

I went to a car show. Not to enter my Mustang, as a spectator. The person doing the parking had me follow him. He had me park it in the front of the car show. There were no Mach Ones. I went walking around looking at the cars, The Mach One had a CROWD around it much of the time.

I'm sure you guys agree, only drive it if:

1. You are not in a hurry

2. If you don't mind talking to people

Back