I wanna run for Pres. of the USA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Various
Why??? ...because I think I can do better. I'll work hard for you, make a big difference. 

My priority policies toward the American people and protecting their way of life are as follows... 

• Low tax for whole family to those owning 71-73 Mustang  :cool:
  • If you use your 71-73 Mustang as a daily driver- fuel is 50% off  ;)
  • Free healthcare to those cherishing 71-73 Mustangs  ::thumb::
  • Free beer to those who wrench historic and old cars.  ::thumb::
  • Anyone found stealing 71-73 Mustangs or allowing them to rot in their back yard are thrown in jail for life, and we throw away the warden.  :whistling:
  • Recall all 71 - 73 Mustangs from Australia  :D  let them stick to riding Crocodiles and being chased by funnel webs.  :p
'

Please vote for me because I don't have hair like Trump 

I'm your newest, best candidate.  ::thumb::

Why??? ...because I think I can do better. I'll work hard for you, make a big difference. 

My priority policies toward the American people and protecting their way of life are as follows... 

• Low tax for whole family to those owning 71-73 Mustang  :cool:
  • If you use your 71-73 Mustang as a daily driver- fuel is 50% off  ;)
  • Free healthcare to those cherishing 71-73 Mustangs  ::thumb::
  • Free beer to those who wrench historic and old cars.  ::thumb::
  • Anyone found stealing 71-73 Mustangs or allowing them to rot in their back yard are thrown in jail for life, and we throw away the warden.  :whistling:
  • Recall all 71 - 73 Mustangs from Australia  :D  let them stick to riding Crocodiles and being chased by funnel webs.  :p
'

Please vote for me because I don't have hair like Trump 

I'm your newest, best candidate.  ::thumb::
Go 1sostatic, run for the love of Mustang.  :D

Kind sir, as an Australian I take exception to the serious misinformation presented here :chin:

We do not ride crocodiles and get chased by funnel web spiders, we ride crocodiles to hunt down funnel web spiders.

Kind sir, as an Australian I take exception to the serious misinformation presented here :chin:

We do not ride crocodiles and get chased by funnel web spiders, we ride crocodiles to hunt down funnel web spiders.
I'm a pom ...  :poke: waddya expect me to say  ::tease::  :p

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm a pom ...  :poke: waddya expect me to say  ::tease::  :p
Well, you are welcome to come to Australia any time the wildlife starts to get out of control, your ecky-thump skills would come in handy during such circumstances.

On a side note, about three weeks ago I had my Mustang parked for a while in the open backed garage on the side of my house rather than the usual lock up garage at the back. The side garage is open somewhat to the elements. I got in the car and while the door was still open a 3 inch Huntsman similar to the one pictured scarpered up from the bottom of the door panel and ran back outside over the top of the door. I surmised it had been hiding in the gap at the bottom of the door, as these particular spiders are predisposed to do. They are rather gentle giants and nonpoisonous (or so it is said), but still I would rather not share my car with any arachnids given the choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back