Hello from Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ezekiel351

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
351 Cleveland Q code
4 speed
3.50 rear end

[url=https://ibb.co/Vqphkjp][img]https://i.ibb.co/x78crC8/IMG-0809.jpg[/img][/url]
I stumbled across the forum while looking for information about the maximum rim and tire size that I can put on my 72 Mach 1.

A few years ago I upgraded from 14 to 15 inch rims. Not impressed with the look. The tires look small. Anyway, I've 

been reading a lot of posts about tire and rim sizes. Lots of good reading!!!

Good looking car, tell us more about it. Thanks for the picture!

Welcome from Idaho and to the forum

Rod and Sally

Welcome from NC.  Very cool car!

Welcome from Niagara, Ontario. Thunder Bay, have been there a few times. Nice car too!

I stumbled across the forum while looking for information about the maximum rim and tire size that I can put on my 72 Mach 1.

A few years ago I upgraded from 14 to 15 inch rims. Not impressed with the look. The tires look small. Anyway, I've 

been reading a lot of posts about tire and rim sizes. Lots of good reading!!!
What a lovely color combination :D ::thumb::

Welcome from UK

Last edited by a moderator:
1972 Mustang Mach 1, 351 Cleveland, 4 speed top loader (originally a C6), 3.50 posi rearend (originally 3.25 open), colour: 2000 Mustang Electric Green clear-coat metallic (originally medium green metallic), the black of the hood and spoiler has green metal flakes. Interior colour is black (was originally green). I purchased it from a barn in Caledon, Ontario in 1984 (I used to live in southern Ontario), it was parked there after a crash in 1976. The left front end was badly damaged. I repaired it and completely restored it to original(1984 to 1985). The car was disassembled and completely restored again in 1996 (finished in 2000).

Back