73 Grande Hardtop

My restoration project ('73 Grande) is in its 8th month of progress.  I am looking for a full set of Decor Side Trim Molding to help bring it back to its original self.73-Grande-Under-Construction-1.jpg

73-Grande-Under-Construction-2.jpgGrande-12-Sep19-6.jpg

[/url]Grande-12-Sep19-7.jpg1st-Color-Chassis-1.jpg

1st-Color-Chassis-2.jpg

They do repo the Decor Group side trim. I went to Ebay but none listed. What they make does not have the correct piece that goes on the front of the front fender. 73 is different due to the front bumper.

BTW do you have the pattern to layout the black going into the door? I have a factory original 73 vert with decor group I can get you pics if you want. DSC-1058.jpg

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

My restoration project ('73 Grandé) is in its 8th month of progress.  I am looking for a full set of Decor Side Trim Molding to help bring it back to its original self.73-Grandé-Under-Construction-1.jpg

73-Grandé-Under-Construction-2.jpgGrandé-12-Sep19-6.jpg

[/url]Grandé-12-Sep19-7.jpg1st-Color-Chassis-1.jpg

1st-Color-Chassis-2.jpg

Carolina Mountain Mustang if you don't mind sending the pics to my home email dadaniels52@comcast.net. Everything helps with the resto project.

I think you're confusing options. The Decor Group wasn't available on the Grande, only base hardtops and convertibles.

I see the holes at the side character line for the body side molding, which was part of the Appearance Protection Group. Those moldings are not reproduced and are tough to find in good condition. I may have one piece, believe it's the passenger side fender.

Rocker and wheel arch moldings were standard on the Grande' and are reproduced.

HI, that's a good looking Mustang you have there. Looks like mine with avocado interior and the 4C green exterior. Good luck on finding that side trim. I was lucky to find a complete NOS set on eBay awhile ago. I looked for many years for it. It took 8 years to restore mine. Been in the family since 1978 or 79.

Michael

IMG-0683.jpg

IMG-0679.jpg