Hello from Victoria B.C. Canada

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A_mycholuk

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mach 1
I found this forum awhile ago but haven't done an introduction yet. I recently acquired my late fathers 71 mach 1 which i have wanted for the past 30yrs but under different circumstances. Once i dig it out from the garbage pile in the garage and fix the ignition/steering column issue i cant wait to take it for a drive. Car has 351c 2v heads, .272 isky cam, edlebrock intake, holley 650 carb, 3:83 gears with 9" posi, fmx with shift kit and coil overs on all four corners.

Welcome from Niagara, Ontario. Sorry for your loss, I’m sure your father would be happy to see you get the car on the road again. I acquired this Vert out of Victoria, BC in 2017. Sold by the local Ford dealer there in ‘73, owned by a local Doctor and even a former BC Governor General... Enjoy the Mach!

Hello and welcome from SW Ontario. 

I too am sorry for your loss. However you can remember your Dad every time you take that baby out for a drive.

It looks like a really nice car.

Geoff.

Welcome from your "neighbor" in Calgary. Great to hear you can carry on your fathers focus. I suspect he would be very glad. Post some pics when it is out and about.

Welcome, no worry about getting started. Mine sat around neglected >20 years. Got it started with a little care. Bypass fuel tank, pulled plugs, fresh oil, pull distro to spun the engine to get some engine oil into heads. Course I needed carb redo. You may be ok. Good luck ! O yea battery :)

Welcome,  no worry about getting started.  Mine sat around neglected  >20 years.  Got it started with a little care.  Bypass fuel tank, pulled plugs, fresh oil, pull distro to spun the engine to get some engine oil into heads.  Course I  needed carb redo.  You may be ok.  Good luck !  O yea battery :)
Almost fired up today, low fuel pressure going to un hook the fuel line tomorrow and blow it out and throw a red top optima in and just keep cranking!

Back