New guy from North Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jhornet

Reaction score
My Car
2016 Shelby GT 350
Looking to buy a 72 -73 Mach 1
Hello-

Just found the forum. I have been in love with Mach 1s ever since I saw my first one when I used to cut grass at an apartment complex in Milwaukee back in the 70's. Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Ohio.  Would like to see some pics of yours.  Please post a few.
Have some of the GT350, but I doubt you guys want to see those  :cool:

Looking to buy a Mach 1. I have a line on one out of NY - '73 Mach 1 351 CJ Q code.

Looks solid but a little bit worried that it's a northern car. Opinions? Any questions for seller? He's listed it for around $18 K. That sound about right?

VIN 3F05Q20xxxx

Welcome from Ohio.  Would like to see some pics of yours.  Please post a few.
Have some of the GT350, but I doubt you guys want to see those  :cool:

Looking to buy a Mach 1. I have a line on one out of NY - '73 Mach 1 351 CJ Q code.

Looks solid but a little bit worried that it's a northern car. Opinions? Any questions for seller? He's listed it for around $18 K. That sound about right?

VIN 3F05Q20xxxx
Welcome from West Texas!

Post up the GT-350 pics - we love 'em all!   ::thumb::

Typical 'rust' things to look for would be the cowl, firewall/foot well area, rear seat floor area, lower quarters, trunk pan & taillight panel area, rear frame rails, rear shock cross member (especially if there are air shocks), battery tray & apron, front frame cross members, fronts of the fenders (ahead of the wheel openings - people didn't seem to realize these cars are so long and would bend up the corners quite often).

$18K could be a good price if the car's as solid as it seems.

Good luck with it!  Keep us posted - we love seeing cars and new owners coming together!  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Back