Ebay Glass Set

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone any experience or knowledge of this ebay seller and quality of product?

he sells full sets, partial sets, etc.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/71-72-73-Ford-Mustang-Fastback-Glass-Windshield-Door-Quarter-Back-Set-Green/291065534436?hash=item43c4db97e4:g:MnEAAOxydlFS5DaD
I bought the door side glass from them but I bought direct thru them not the eBay store. Good quality and packed well for shipping.  I ordered the glass with no logos on them. I think you can get them with or without logo and date codes. Ryan

Hi there,

Ironic I seen this on ebay last night and put it my watch list. 

Another person to ask on here is mach71351c  Mike

He just installed new glass in his Mach.

I replaced my door glass from Auto city classic. I bought directly from them. I think I spoke with Todd. The left side was perfect. The right side had to much curve and I could not close the door. I called them and they shipped me a new one the day at no charge. I received it in 4 days.  I would call that great customer service. Mike

IMG_2510.JPG

IMG_2529.JPG

IMG_2515.JPG

I contacted Auto City and they have a package for all the glass at $540 plus ship. I was thinking of keep it clear like I have now, they said they have all the glass in clear but the windshield only comes in the green tint. Any thoughts on my clear with green tint windshield or can someone shed light on what the green tint looks on all the glass?

Hi,

I have no a.c and I have green tinted roll down windows. Was this a option purchase? I havnt taken the rear windscreen tinting off so That one Im not sure of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: ordered a full set tinted windshield and clear everything else. Ordered over the phone with auto city classic, recieved full set 1 week after order. Packed really well. I just installed my door glass today, tried one of my 1/4 windows but failed to get the stainless trim on the window messed up the one rubber piece trying to get it on, had to order a full roll from NPD and still waiting for a trim piece for my driver side. Will have a shop do my windshield and back glass. A man had got to know his limitations.

Back