Shiny 72 Vert on Craigs

Depending on condition IE rust it could be a good starting point for a nice vert project.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Not much info for sure. Would for sure be suspect if it is real. Did you do a Google search on the photos? Scams are all over with everyone out of work. 

I gave $7,500 form my 73 vert from California never painted. Well about 80% not painted, lol. I just drive it do not want it perfect. It came with original steel wheels and sport wheel covers, a new top and an new set of American racing wheels and new Firestone tires. I guess in 71 you had to pay extra to get deluxe interior. In 72 and 73 you got deluxe with vert and also got PDB and maybe PS with a vert order.

If you are going to maybe purchase do go look in person. Pictures lie.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

If I only had room for another... I'd be in it if nothing less than just to undo the travesty of those stripes.   :whistling:

New top, weatherstripping, and whatnot?  No biggie.  I kind of wouldn't expect the top to be all that great when looking at a 'vert, anyway.  While it would be nice if the top was in good shape (missing in this case), but I wouldn't hold that against the car - kind of like the upholstery and carpet... I expect to see some wear and tear on those things.

Eric

mach1sig2.gif