my friend is selling his Shelby

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everwood

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang convertible
Not putting this in for sale because i am not selling it. Just a point of interest. My friend is a dentist in Hiawatha Ks. and is selling his '68 Shelby.

It is very original.  He has it at the body shop across the street from me so i took a couple pics to share

upload

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks totally neat! My friend's uncle in Morrill might be interested. I'll come over his garage tomorrow to help him install the parts from napa and 4wheelonline onto his truck and I'll show this to him.

That looks totally neat! My friend's uncle in Morrill might be interested. I'll come over his garage tomorrow to help him install the parts from napa and 4wheelonline onto his truck and I'll show this to him.
Jimmy

Your location says you are from Georgia.

I am surprised that you would know where Morrill, kansas is. Morrill can't have more than a couple hundred population. 

I am curious what your connection is.

Looks like a very nice car. My recently retired boss's wife's parents owned a Harley-Davidson dealership back in the 60's and 70's. They had a new '68 Shelby GT350 that my boss's wife drove to high school, must have been nice. ;) If that dash pad is original it's too bad it's so warped on the passenger side. Have to wonder if it could be heated and shaped back to normal.

Jimmy

Your location says you are from Georgia.

I am surprised that you would know where Morrill, kansas is. Morrill can't have more than a couple hundred population. 

I am curious what your connection is.
Sorry, it is my buddy's uncle living in Morrill.

Back