• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FMX Setup

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WF 73 Mach 1

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I recently converted my 73 Mach 1 351C to a 4 speed so I am offering for sale a FMX setup for $400. My car has only 67K original miles and I bought it new so I know this is accurate. I have the trans, torque converter, engine plate (between motor and trans), dipstick tube, dipstick, flywheel, flywheel bolts, starter, shifter with linkage (less some of the wiring on the neutral switch), kick down linkage, rear of trans cross member and driveshaft yoke. All is in good condition and the trans was working well when I removed it from the car, never rebuilt just filter and oil change. I am in Texas and all this is probably to much to ship but if your willing to pay for shipping by truck on a pallet then I'm game. Mark

If you are interested in selling just the dipstick and tube then I would buy that from you.

Back