Hello from Germany

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

niangua

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible H Code, triple white
1973 mach1 Q Code, black, black
Hello I live in the near from Mannheim (Germany) and I am 58 years old. Since 1969 I drive Ford Mustang, my first one was a 1966 convertible that I still owne until today. In 1977 I buyed my white 1973 Mustang Convertible it is my favorite car since them and in the future. The car is triple white, has a 351C engine, power windows, air, power top, orig. tach, front and rear spoilers. It is in original condition exept for the paint, it is now peracent white with Spindrift from Metalflake. The 1973 Mach 1 did I buyed in 1979 he was yellow with a black 1/4 vinyl top. The car is now black inside and out has a 351C (Q) engine, C6 trans, air, power windows, deluxe interior, orig. tach, front and rear spoilers and side exhausts. The mach has some modifications on the rear quarters thats are done by me in real sheatmetal at the mid eigthis. I like my 3 Mustangs especialy the 2 1973 they were driven on good weather at summertime.

sincerelly: Ron

035.JPG

036.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

017.JPG

034.JPG

Welcome to the forums! I love the Mach 1 with side pipes! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Ron!

It appears you have taken GREAT care of your two well-optioned Mustangs. I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome to the Site!

BT

NO WAY! I wish I could have met you I just left Mannheim and moved back to the states. I would have given anything to see one of these cars while I was in Germany. I like the sidepipes thats different and not something you see alot anymore.

Willkommen to a great site with friendly, helpful people. Viele Gruesse aus Oklahoma. Chuck

Welcome from the America South West!

Great looking cars! They look great together and I can see you take great car of them. I really like the side pipes too.

I didn't catch the modifications my first glace at the photo's, I will go take another look.

How fun to have a convertible in Germany.

Ok, I see it now. It was done so well I didn't even notice it the first time. That looks really good and matches the side pipe perfect. Is it also modified in the back of the wheel, hard to tell from the pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Oklahoma!

Those cars are nice. And the sidepipes are very 1970's era-correct. My neighbor had a 1972 Mustang Mach I with them and he blew out the mufflers and ran them straight for a while. He also had an 8-track player with headphones. Probably to hear music with those straight-through sidepipes!!!

Enjoy this site.

Ray

Wow! I love the side pipes! Welcome to the site! How about a video of the side pipes in action? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back