What do you guys think is this a Mexican Mustang?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
They trashed this one I guess someone had some wild taste in styling. Not one I want. I think it is a Mexican Mustang. I am not up to speed on the door tag but I think Ray is. I also think the Mexican Mustangs came with 351 W and an odd 4 speed. Might be good for some parts if you have a Mexican car.

https://www.iaai.com/VehicleDetails?itemid=36235338&RowNumber=0&similarVehicleItemId=&isNext=&loadRecent=true

This is on an insurance auction yard auction iaai. Good place to look for older mustangs also especially after floods, hurricane etc.

That’s the same auto auction company that is handling my title work for my wrecked car. They are the ones that told the insurance they could guarantee $6k for my car at auction. So that’s where my insurance came up with the buy back price for me.

David, you are correct. It appears it started as a 1973 Mexican Mustang. Has the common Mexican VIN. But wow - it sure changed after that. While the car doesn't fit my tastes, someone spent a lot of time and money on it.

Ray

Oh Dear.........looks like a car from mad max. I can see those characters now in my head. Not my taste but I could see a generation or 2 forward of me who would like it.

Back