Good evening gents and gals,

Wanting to buy a driver side kick panel and passenger side sport mirror for my 71 Mach 1.   Mirror can have broken or missing glass.  You can reply to post or pm me.

Thanks,

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

Wanting to buy a driver side kick panel and passenger side sport mirror for my 71 Mach 1.   Mirror can have broken or missing glass.  You can reply to post or pm me.

Thanks,

I have a drivers side green kick panel on my ebay store - item # 163956669560. Does green work or do you need another color?

Thanks from MotorCity Mustang!

http://stores.ebay.com/MotorCity-Mustang

I’ve got a decent set of sport mirrors, no cracked glass. Can get a pic when I get home on Sunday

Just looking for passenger side.  Let me know.

Thanks

Kilgon

Thanks,

I have a drivers side green kick panel on my ebay store - item # 163956669560. Does green work or do you need another color?

I was wanting black.  I'll take a look.

Kilgon

Thanks,

Let me see if I have a black one out back.

Sounds good.  Let me know. 

Thanks

Kilgon

Thanks

I have a black one, but it has a hole in it.  The only other ones I have are dark green and I have one light green that has been painted black over it (and it is peeling).  IMG-3242.jpg

IMG-3243.jpg

IMG-3244.jpg

Thanks

I have a black one, but it has a hole in it.  The only other ones I have are dark green and I have one light green that has been painted black over it (and it is peeling).  IMG-3242.jpg

IMG-3243.jpg

IMG-3244.jpg

Any idea why they have a rivet head in the panel? Mine has that also. I stared at mine forever trying to figure it out.

Thanks

I have a black one, but it has a hole in it.  The only other ones I have are dark green and I have one light green that has been painted black over it (and it is peeling). 

Any idea why they have a rivet head in the panel? Mine has that also. I stared at mine forever trying to figure it out.

71 Panels had a rivet/screw in the panel that attaches to a bracket that is welded to the side.  72s and 73s they did not put the screw/rivot in, and I am not sure if that bracket is even there on the 72/73s, will have to check that.

• Like 2

Here are the sport mirrors I have would like to sell as a set $50 plus shipping 8584c9cc022aa1d7ab432084196e55fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take them.  I will pm you.

Kilgon