• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Sportsroof Bright Red.

Good evening gents and gals,

Wanting to buy a driver side kick panel and passenger side sport mirror for my 71 Mach 1.   Mirror can have broken or missing glass.  You can reply to post or pm me.

Thanks,

Wanting to buy a driver side kick panel and passenger side sport mirror for my 71 Mach 1.   Mirror can have broken or missing glass.  You can reply to post or pm me.

Thanks,
I have a drivers side green kick panel on my ebay store - item # 163956669560. Does green work or do you need another color?

Thanks,
I have a drivers side green kick panel on my ebay store - item # 163956669560. Does green work or do you need another color?
 I was wanting black.  I'll take a look.

Thanks,
Let me see if I have a black one out back.

Sounds good.  Let me know. 

Thanks
 I have a black one, but it has a hole in it.  The only other ones I have are dark green and I have one light green that has been painted black over it (and it is peeling).  

Thanks
 I have a black one, but it has a hole in it.  The only other ones I have are dark green and I have one light green that has been painted black over it (and it is peeling).  

Any idea why they have a rivet head in the panel? Mine has that also. I stared at mine forever trying to figure it out.

Thanks
Any idea why they have a rivet head in the panel? Mine has that also. I stared at mine forever trying to figure it out.
71 Panels had a rivet/screw in the panel that attaches to a bracket that is welded to the side.  72s and 73s they did not put the screw/rivot in, and I am not sure if that bracket is even there on the 72/73s, will have to check that.

Here are the sport mirrors I have would like to sell as a set $50 plus shipping
8584c9cc022aa1d7ab432084196e55fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back