• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ram Air Plenum and /or Ducts for 71 -73

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang convertible 429 CJ automatic
70 Mustang Boss 302
70 Mustang Mach 1
[url=https://ibb.co/9yrkMs8][img]https://i.ibb.co/j3rPpg6/IMG-0399.jpg[/img][/url]
I'm looking for the under hood plenum that channels the ram air from the hood ducts to the breather system.  Need the ducts as well, but the plenum is the main thing.   The plenum and ducts are all the same for 71, 72, and 73.  They're not engine or model specific, so any plenum from any 71-73 mustang will be fine.  I know I can buy these from Dynacorn, etc. but looking for originals.  If I can't get originals, Leon at Ford Ram Air (fordramair.com) has some really nice fiberglass replicas I'll use.  Daily Driver stuff is fine.  Thanks, Jeff J

I'm looking for the under hood plenum that channels the ram air from the hood ducts to the breather system.  Need the ducts as well, but the plenum is the main thing.   The plenum and ducts are all the same for 71, 72, and 73.  They're not engine or model specific, so any plenum from any 71-73 mustang will be fine.  I know I can buy these from Dynacorn, etc. but looking for originals.  If I can't get originals, Leon at Ford Ram Air (fordramair.com) has some really nice fiberglass replicas I'll use.  Daily Driver stuff is fine.  Thanks, Jeff J
I have a spare original Plenum and valves.  Willing to let them go for a fair price.

kcmash

I have a spare original Plenum and valves.  Willing to let them go for a fair price.

kcmash
I sent a PM to kcmash.

Back