Need a couple of wires id

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 dark green
Behind and to the right of the dash pod I have found this loose wire, it does not streach far and is the single out of one of these double yellow pluggy things, see pics.  Any Idea what it should be hooked to?

Als

Last edited by a moderator:
Behind and to the right of the dash pod I have found this loose wire, it does not streach far and is the single out of one of these double yellow pluggy things, see pics.  Any Idea what it should be hooked to?

Als

Not sure where it goes but I am positive it is key ON 12v positive wire. It should not touch the ground

Alex

Als
That looks like wire 298 purple with orange hash.  See location C 68 on the 1972_full.pdf.  Depending on your options it could affect power windows, park brake light, heated backlite. The ring connector probably to the fuse accessory post.

Back