7173 T-Shirt Pre-Order Info

Are you ready to order your 7173mustangs.com T-Shirt?

The shirts are black 100% cotton Gildan heavy weight shirts that are printed in Pittsburgh, PA USA!!

Each shirt will feature our 7173Mustangs.com logo on the front breast and a full color design on the back that features 3 Mustangs - 71, 72, & 73 in 3 body styles - Mach 1, Coupe and Convertible! The design is professionally drawn and printed, this is not from any print on demand company!

Shirt pricing starts at $32.00 each (Big guy sizes include a small upcharge...Tall sizes available) All prices INCLUDE shipping to your door!!

Pre-orders will run until June 30th, 2020 and the shirts will ship early July! So don't wait, place your order now...we need to sell 100 shirts in order to keep this pricing level!

Without a doubt, this will be your favorite shirt!!

Place your order with the Paypal buttons below...you can order multiple quantities or click CONTINUE SHOPPING from the Paypal screen to come back to this page and add a different size(s)!! Click VIEW CART when you are ready to check out!

comingsoon-Custom

ORDER NOW with PAYPAL!! Paypal account not required!

Click the link below to go to the order page!

https://7173mustangs.com/forums/tshirt.html

spacer.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are here!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Received my T-shirt today. Looks great!

Thank you. It worked great. One preordered!

Posted Images

ordered mine. now on the order page I selected 2XL. is that the only place to select. didn't see any others... I put mine on 3 day rush, but I had to choose an Edsel in purple...

ordered mine. now on the order page I selected 2XL. is that the only place to select. didn't see any others... I put mine on 3 day rush, but I had to choose an Edsel in purple...

Yep, 2XL...got it.  There is only one place to choose your size for each shirt you order.  If you want 2 of the same size, you can up the quantity on the Paypal page to as many as you want.

spacer.png

Typical gender discrimination here. I'd like to see a bikini bottom with that logo, as I'm sure many other male members would as well. Could sell like hotcakes!

Let me check your shorts!

http://midlifeharness.com

Flamicon2.jpg

http://www.7173mustangs.com/banners/oldfart.png

I just ordered mine. I think the convertible design NEEDS to be yellow with a charcoal Boss 351 stripe... jus sayin... LOL!!!

• Like 1

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

They will be awesome!  We have a working design...just waiting for the art work to get done so I can post it!  I am trying to get the down payment waived so you guys can see the deign...it's a lot easier to sell when you can see the finished product, but trust me...they will be awesome!!

Here is the t-shirt company website if you want to see their gallery!  Good stuff!

https://exceltees.com/custom-apparel-designs/automotive-designs/

spacer.png

The 50/50 shirts are better, they don’t shrink and hardly wrinkle.

I like 50/50 too but we never had good luck with them at work...silk screen faded too fast!  

This is what they use... https://www.4logowearables.com/cgi-bin/hw/hwb/chw-display-PLstyle.w?sr=G200&currentColor=&hwCN=149149157153148&hwCNCD=149149157153148&hwST=1

6oz Heavy T, 100% pre-shrunk cotton from Gildan.  I have several of these shirts and the sizes are fairly true and they don't tend to shrink much.  I will say that if you are on the edge of a size, go to the next bigger size!  You'll have more breathing room that way!

spacer.png

cant wait to see the final design, they look like fantastic quality shirts.

They are indeed!  Not the cheapest option out there, but you really do get what you pay for!

spacer.png

Gildan is a great brand, I sell a lot of their stuff. They have come a long way with the 100% cotton shirts.

John - 72 Q Code

Good news!  I got the down payment down to $200 so we need 1 more pre-order to get the artwork done!!  Then I can post the design and run the pre-sale a lot easier!  I know it's hard plopping $32 down on a sight unseen shirt but it will be worth it!!  The working design we have is awesome!!  I can't wait for you guys to see it!!

spacer.png

Gildan is a great brand, I sell a lot of their stuff. They have come a long way with the 100% cotton shirts.

jpaz, since you have previous experience with the Gildan brand, do you feel they are true to size? And is the 100% cotton preshrunk? I don't have a problem with the price, I just have bought some shirts in the past in my size that either fit like a piece of spandex or felt like a bedsheet they were so large!   :D

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

jpaz, since you have previous experience with the Gildan brand, do you feel they are true to size? And is the 100% cotton preshrunk? I don't have a problem with the price, I just have bought some shirts in the past in my size that either fit like a piece of spandex or felt like a bedsheet they were so large!   :D

ya secluff, I would say so and yes they are preshrunk. I have never heard any complaints about sizing. I know what you mean I’m sometimes in between sizes.

John - 72 Q Code

OK guys...the deposit is paid and the artwork is being drawn up now! 

We are able to get TALL option added to your size!  Shirts will start at $32 each but the BIG guy sizes have a small upcharge now due to increases cost.  Shipping is INCLUDED with all orders!

You can still place your orders now and I will be adding actual design proofs SOON!!!   ::thumb:: 😄   You guys are going to LOVE this shirt!!

https://7173mustangs.com/forums/tshirt.html

spacer.png

Done!

Shirt ordered. But someone beat me to the purple Edsel shirt!!   :D

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Shirt ordered. But someone beat me to the purple Edsel shirt!!   :D

Thanks guys!  Yeah, we are fresh outta Purple Edsel Shirts...maybe next time!  LOL!

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

First artwork is in!  Looking good so far, but I need to have some revisions done to the background before I show you guys!!  I do believe you are going to LOVE it!!

spacer.png