• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are here!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Received my T-shirt today. Looks great!

Thank you. It worked great. One preordered!

Posted Images

COOL!!  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Shoulda made the '71 Pewter with Cragars, though.   rofl

Seriously - Nice job!  Can't wait to get 'em!

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Beautiful shirts. I tried to add one to my cart, but it erred out:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2S136/C

Edited by tony-muscle

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

21 minutes ago, tony-muscle said:

Beautiful shirts. I tried to add one to my cart, but it erred out:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2S136/C

Try this page...Paypal doesn't seem to like IPB's HTML code, LOL!  Sorry about that!

http://7173mustangs.com/forums/tshirt.html

spacer.png

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 4:19 PM, Mister 4x4 said:

COOL!!  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Shoulda made the '71 Pewter with Cragars, though.   rofl

I agree.  The artwork and detail is great but every Mustang appears "stock", like so many other shirts and posters I see of our years. Don't get me wrong, our Mustangs do look good in factory appearance but IMO they look great when resto-modded too, accentuating their 'muscularity'.  I always see late model Mustangs modified/customized on posters and such, why can't classics do the same?  I wouldn't mind a "stock" shirt and a 'restomod' shirt option.  

1971 Coupe - 306ci (circa 1971) - 10:1/750 Holley/RPM Air Gap/Lunati camshaft (221/231@.050)/Comp roller rockerarms/Ford Racing pulleys/Ported cylinder heads/MSD ignition/Patriot Ceramic LT headers/Single Chambers/Carter fuel pump/NOS Sniper/9" diff./4.57 gears/B&M Holeshot convertor/B&M Shiftkit/B&M Z-Gate/CE subframe connectors/Jegs Sport Star rims/Lakewood traction bars/Fiberglass Ram Air hood/Electric fan/Rear seat delete/Relocated battery/Custom graphics

1972 Mach 1 - Ford 400ci/C6 trans/Quick Fuel 750 carb/Weiand Intake/Harland Sharp rockers/Performance cam/Patriot headers/CVF racing underdrive pulleys/Carter Fuel pump/Jegs Sport Star rims/4.11 gears/Spool/Traction bars/Accel distributor and ignition/Miloden 8-quart/Jones Full Boar exhaust/Hurst Pro-matic 2 shifter

2 hours ago, MeanMachine said:

I agree.  The artwork and detail is great but every Mustang appears "stock", like so many other shirts and posters I see of our years. Don't get me wrong, our Mustangs do look good in factory appearance but IMO they look great when resto-modded too, accentuating their 'muscularity'.  I always see late model Mustangs modified/customized on posters and such, why can't classics do the same?  I wouldn't mind a "stock" shirt and a 'restomod' shirt option.  

We can always do more shirts but we need to get through this one first, LOL!  I am happy to announce that we are at 48 shirts pre-sold!!  That means we are almost half way there with 2 weeks to go!!  I think we can do it!!  Keep pre-ordering those shirts guys...trust me, they are going to be great!!  I get this shirts made for my work and they are some of my favorite shirts!  When they do wear out, I cut the arms off an wear them around he house!  Love them!!

spacer.png

22 hours ago, RocketFoot said:

Try this page...Paypal doesn't seem to like IPB's HTML code, LOL!  Sorry about that!

http://7173mustangs.com/forums/tshirt.html

Thank you. It worked great. One preordered!

• Thanks 1

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

On 6/16/2020 at 7:33 AM, MeanMachine said:

I was mostly just picking on Barry, but in all honesty - much like on the road, you hardly ever see ANY '71-'73 Mustangs - so, it's ALL good, as far as I'm concerned!

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

We are over 50 orders!!  Half way there and less than 2 weeks to go!  Anyone else want shirts?  Anyone planning on ordering yet?  I'm getting a little nervous here! 😧🤪

spacer.png

Only 10 more days to go and we need to sell about 50 more shirts!!  Come on guys...help spread the word and lets get this done!

7173 MUSTANG FORUM 412005084 TEE.jpg

spacer.png

Man... I really wanted to buy a shirt but one of my biggest pet peeves is seeing 1973 Mach 1s with 71-72 side stripes and also convertibles in Mach 1 trim. Guess I’m too much of purist but as an owner of a 73’ I was really hoping for a correct 73’ on the shirt. 😞

@Tdye82

Yeah, I decided to go with the hockey stick stripes on the 72 and  73 models just because so many restorations these days have them.  I was even going to add them to the 72 coupe that I was going to restore.   It was a 50/50 shot but I decided to go with stripes...I know I can't make everyone happy but maybe we can go with bone stock cars and even a BOSS on the next shirt!  We just have to get through this one first, LOL!

Thanks!  Appreciate the feedback!

spacer.png

Plugin along!!  We are now up to 72 pre-order shirts!!  Still need 28 more to send the order but we can do it!!  1 week to go...it's coming down to the wire!!

spacer.png

If I order, will the company ship the t-shirt to Canada?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Barry

Okay, then, my order's in!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Barry

14 minutes ago, Tegemus said:

Okay, then, my order's in!

Thanks!  Just remember everyone...shipping will be early July!!

We are getting close...keep those orders coming!!

spacer.png

Oui, I'll ship to France but it will be via USPS and might take up to 2 weeks to receive (after the shipping date in early July) but I will definitely ship it to you!

spacer.png

Thanks, i will order one ! I search the size.. XL US size is not XL Europeen size.. Want to order a shirt, not a dress   🙂

Edited by Machvince
more precision needed
  • Thanks 1

Vincent.

Got it.

Order done. Please consider lighter shirt colors in the future. In the hot and humid south outside at a car show in black can kill ya.

• Thanks 1

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)