RocketFoot

7173 T-Shirt Pre-Order Info

9 hours ago, bkdunha said:

Order done. Please consider lighter shirt colors in the future. In the hot and humid south outside at a car show in black can kill ya.

If we do another shirt, I think light colored would happen.  We just had tons of requests for black on this first one!

8 hours ago, sr71kadena said:

Bought two, one for my wife and myself. Great looking in the pictures and hoping the looks are better in person.

The designs do look amazing in person...I have worked with this t-shirt company for years and they do great work!!

Oh, BTW...the email update yesterday netted a lot of shirt orders!!  We are almost at our goal of 100 shirts and I think it will actually go over 100 orders!!   So keep them coming, we will stop the pre-orders on June 30th and I'll make the order on July 1st so we can stay on schedule for early July shipping!!

Well done guys!!  I knew we could do it!!

spacer.png

Just ordered 2 😃 

Haven't been on the site for a bit, as work on my project halted with the 'Rona shutdowns.  Saw a post about the shirts on FB.

As a side note, racing starts back up around here soon, and I will be trying out my radar gun I won here soon!

• Like 1

I order my two.

• Thanks 1

Last day to pre-order shirts!!  I'll be placing the order tomorrow afternoon so you still have a bit of time to get you order in!!  I will remove the order form when I place the order so if it is still up, you can still order!!

Thanks everyone!  I will confirm shipping date soon!!

spacer.png

Today is the last day to pre-order!  I'll shut the order form down tomorrow morning and place the order!!

spacer.png

OK guys, T-Shirt order is placed with Excel and they should hopefully be printed an shipped within 2 weeks!!  I will keep you all posted! 

spacer.png

Awesome, can't wait to see how they look in person.