7173 T-Shirt Pre-Order Info

11 hours ago, RocketFoot said:

I think I do have 1 Large left...I will PM you tonight after I verify.

That would be great RocketFoot.

Thanks

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are here!! Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Received my T-shirt today. Looks great!

Thank you. It worked great. One preordered!

Posted Images

Got my T-shirt today and it looks really nice.  I would buy some more if you decide to do a second run in a lighter color.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Hopefully you will do another run.  Went to the mail box today and was excited to see a package from you guys.  Imagine my horror when I saw that something had punched a hole through it.  Opened and saw that the hole had gone through the shirt in about 4 diffterent places.  What a bummer.

Edited by AOCUSNRET
3 hours ago, AOCUSNRET said:

Hopefully you will do another run.  Went to the mail box today and was excited to see a package from you guys.  Imagine my horror when I saw that something had punched a hole through it.  Opened and saw that the hole had gone through the shirt in about 4 diffterent places.  What a bummer.

Oh no!!  What size was it?  Maybe I can get a replacement?

spacer.png

Hey Rocketfoot just checking to see if you had got my last message to see if you had any extra Large shirts. If you have one I would like to buy it.

Thank you

8 hours ago, sr71kadena said:

Hey Rocketfoot just checking to see if you had got my last message to see if you had any extra Large shirts. If you have one I would like to buy it.

Thank you

Sorry, I was off the grid all weekend!  I'll check on what's left tonight!  I know there isn't much, we ordered pretty close to actual pre-sales in order to save overhead.

spacer.png

On 8/1/2020 at 10:35 PM, AOCUSNRET said:

That would be great.  It was a XXL.  I really liked the design.  Fingers crossed.

Sorry, there are no XXL's left.  Looking into a reorder but t-shirt company requires 72 piece re-order.  Until then, definitely report the damaged shirt the USPS....it was insured!  I do have 1 - XL/Tall

On 8/1/2020 at 10:48 PM, sr71kadena said:

I got mine the other day and they are awesome, if you have any large ones left I would like to get one. Well Done!!!

Looks like I have a Large/Tall left...if that will work, PM me!

spacer.png

Just received my shirt yesterday. Great shirt thanks.

I'd be in, if your going to do a second order

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Mustang Newb
71 Mach 1 351 Cleveland

PSX-20191214-161048.jpg

Got mine this week in France. Fine !! Fits well (I was affraid by the Us/ Europeen size conversion..)

Waiting for the next version, with the right side stripe on the 73.. :classic_wink:

Thanks for the job done,  and  for allowing us to wear such an original shirt !!

Edited by Machvince
foe / for
  • Like 1

Vincent.

Got it.

Hi, I bought 2 xxl for myself and a XL for my wife(it's a little big, but we"ll shrink it) Looked at 1 beautiful 73 sportroof with custom paint today. The ol' boy needs to sell so I am looking at it. I was hoping I could round up a large tee shirt for him. Maybe a medium, he is 83. 

On 8/9/2020 at 7:42 PM, sprinter said:

Hi, I bought 2 xxl for myself and a XL for my wife(it's a little big, but we"ll shrink it) Looked at 1 beautiful 73 sportroof with custom paint today. The ol' boy needs to sell so I am looking at it. I was hoping I could round up a large tee shirt for him. Maybe a medium, he is 83. 

Sorry, I am completely out of shirts now!  We may do a refill order but it will have to be 72 pieces so it may be a while until we get it off the ground.

spacer.png

Thanks Rocketfoot for the organization on the T-shirts.

I received Sally's T-shirt. The plane leaves for Seattle in the morning and I will hand deliver it to Mustang Sally in the Hospital. She will be delighted cause thats about all she wears is T-shirts. She has One doctor jealous of her 71 mach stang, feels good to have something a doctor dosnt have. 

• Thanks 1