retired and relocated

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 MACH 1
2019 F150
Hello again to current and new members.  We retired in December and moved to Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina.  Our house and honey do list took about three months to complete, but we are now pretty much set.   The COVID 19 has brought my son and 5 granddaughters here from hot spot in Maryland so things have changed a little.  Weather here is great so I now plan to spent more time with the Mach If wife lets me lollerz .   Want to install A/C and window tint.  Also want to change over to electric fuel pump and fan... Seems to stave alittle at higher RPM's

So look forward to becoming active again and welcomed back to my old friends, and new ones to come.

Alan L.

well the very best in your new retirement alan. N.C> is a good place spring, fall ,winter.. hot in summer so u will need the AC running in that mach. but you'll be beach'n it soon. did u ocean front house ??? with boat slip ??? do u have an extra room in case one of the stang lovers happen to stop by for Oh maybe a month ???

Welcome back. I hope you are on higher ground down there. I have family there and a friend just sold her place 2 blocks from the beach. When we went down after storm to check on her place we had to drive through the huge sand bag piles in Conway. That day was first day one lane was open to even get to Myrtle Beach.

Hello again to current and new members.  We retired in December and moved to Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina.  Our house and honey do list took about three months to complete, but we are now pretty much set.   The COVID 19 has brought my son and 5 granddaughters here from hot spot in Maryland so things have changed a little.  Weather here is great so I now plan to spent more time with the Mach If wife lets me lollerz .   Want to install A/C and window tint.  Also want to change over to electric fuel pump and fan... Seems to stave alittle at higher RPM's

So look forward to becoming active again and welcomed back to my old friends, and new ones to come.

Alan L.

Hey Alan good to hear you are finally getting settled in. How are your neighbors doing? LOL We are scheduled to be back for the show again in October. We will see if it happens or not. I hope so but at this rate who knows. We finally have Stacey's car on the road. We should be getting it back tomorrow from the painter for the final sand and buff and a few build scratches along the way.

Alan,

Congrats on your new life in retirement!  Always admired SC, would have liked to relocate there myself except family is all located here.  Instead we moved to our retirement home a few years before actual retirement.  No complaints, remodeled the house per my wife's wishes and the garage to mine.  

You will probably find that with your new retired life, you will wonder how you managed to get anything done while you were still working.

If you are ever up in good ole N.E. Ohio, look me up, beer (or wine) is cold and always something shaking in the garage or my man cave.

Mac

Back