Restoring Dads 1972 Mustang Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

je72

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Original 3 speed manual
351 Cleveland 2V
Wilwood disc brakes all around manual
power steering
dakota digital gauge
classic auto air A/C Heater
Flowmaster Original 40 dual exhaust
Total control product front and rear sway bar
[url=https://ibb.co/HK66Nwz][img]https://i.ibb.co/Tw66Kj8/3217-DA70-D525-4439-8600-6-BD6-AD6-B9-ABF-1-105-c.jpg[/img][/url]
Hello all,

I am in the process of restoring my fathers 1972 Mustang Mach 1. I have joined this page to learn from all of you and hope to gain some insight on these cars. I am really excited to get it on the road and start driving it. I am from southern California and hope to have it done for summer. Since we are going through the Pandemic the only thing we can do is go for some summertime cruises. I hope to get to know some of you.

upload picture

Welcome to the forum from Idaho! You came to a good place where many of these folks are experts on these cars (71-73) . Thats a good looking car! More pictures and some about the car is always a welcome reading to other members.

Please contribute as much as you receive and we "all" will benefit.

Take Care

Rod and Sally

Welcome from Houston, TX!  Post some additional pics and give us some specs!
Will do! this is my first time on a forum so I am still figuring things out. I will pos more pics once i have the car. Its currently getting Total Control Products front and rear anti sway bars. and dakota digital gauges

Hello neighbor !

I too have a TCP setup front and rear.

I'm in the Auburn area, between Sac and Tahoe.

Hope to see you and your car sometime.

Bru

Hello neighbor !

I too have a TCP setup front and rear.

I'm in the Auburn area, between Sac and Tahoe.

Hope to see you and your car sometime.

Bru
The car was in Stockton for 27 plus years. Finally brought it back home to fully restore. How do you like your TCP front and rear? I ask because it is being installed next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings and welcome from Rhode Island! My Dad's 72 is pretty much the same as yours. This forum will assist you greatly in your endeavors. The are a lot of really good and helpful people here to help you.

Ron

Back