Where is the forum search function?

Okay-

I’m sitting in a parking lot waiting for my wife at the eye doc.  I know that the forum is cantankerous on an iPhone, but I cannot seem to find the search function.  Safari browser on an iPhone.

Anyone know?  Is it impossible to search the forum from a phone?

Logged in = no search function

Not logged in = search function.

E074989-B-F89-C-4-D07-8721-F7-BF8-F90-EEF2.png

4-D39-B7-B8-158-A-471-D-ABED-4783-B6364609.png

No idea about iPhone, but on my screen, it's under "More" which is to the right of "Mustang Data" Perhaps your screen will not allow you go go over that far.

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

Turn phone sideways. Zoom all the way out. The “more” button is hard to see on the far right. See screen shot below.

It is in white under the cart and bell.

477-E4-B39-1-BFE-4-E36-9-C5-A-5051092-B7-BA0.png

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Sweet!

It is top secret- the “more” font is white and the background is white. Once I found the secret “more” button I was able to find the search.

• Like 1

There is also a Google Site Search box on the index page plus you can search each individual forum at the bottom right of each forum!

spacer.png

Sweet!

It is top secret- the “more” font is white and the background is white.  Once I found the secret “more” button I was able to find the search.

does that mean that it has been redacted?

Sweet!

It is top secret- the “more” font is white and the background is white.  Once I found the secret “more” button I was able to find the search.

Hey Bentworker, if you’re having problems seeing with the white background you can change it to black. Go to other options in your user panel and hit the edit options then find the other options box at bottom right of page, choose Dark Mach 1 in the drop down list.

John - 72 Q Code

I normally run the “dark stang” option.

Issue is the “more” drop down is white font on a very light grey background.  Practically invisible.

Check out the screenshot- it is to the right of the red arrow.

F08618-DC-0-B61-4057-AE57-109-E1-E3-D8426.jpg

The problem is that the forum theme is not responsive to screen sizes because it is an older skin.  I am working on a responsive skin but it affects a lot of the current forum features.  You can always use Tapatalk Ap for Android and Apple until I have a better solution!

• Like 1

spacer.png