Photo Request

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible 351C restoration project
Would anyone be able to post/send photos of the engine and engine bay of the 73 351C with AC?

I am restoring my 73 convertible and I need to see wiring, hose and harness locations. I am looking for stock/original engines, without the air cleaner, left, right, front, and top, carburetor, EGR, with as much detail as possible.

I have the service manuals and wiring diagrams but I need more detail.

It would be a huge help. Someone put a 72 engine in it and hacked the hoses and harnesses. I want to restore it to original 73. Thank you.

That would be the holy grail... I've been looking for quite some time as my configuration does not match any of the Ford manual configurations and those vacuum hoses are a trip. '73 Q code w a/c and automatic.

Would anyone be able to post/send photos of the engine and engine bay of the 73 351C with AC?

I am restoring my 73 convertible and I need to see wiring, hose and harness locations. I am looking for stock/original engines, without the air cleaner, left, right, front, and top, carburetor, EGR, with as much detail as possible.

I have the service manuals and wiring diagrams but I need more detail.

It would be a huge help. Someone put a 72 engine in it and hacked the hoses and harnesses. I want to restore it to original 73. Thank you.

H or Q code, CA emissions or no? Ram Air, automatic? Those are important variables.

I am an original owner of a 73 Mach 1 with about every option you could get. It sat in barn for 37 years until last year I drug out and cleaned it up. Here are some pics before the clean up. It is a 4 speed but I also have and automatic convertible. It has MSD ignition so not stock.

If you need specific pics I can get them. Also you can order the Ford assembly line manuals from Osborne they are hard to read very faint lines.

Back