• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling My 1971 Mustang Fastback 351C 4 Speed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salhi_aemr

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe Blue ( Sold )
1970 Mach 1 Red ( Sold )
1972 Mach 1 Gold ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Green ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Vert Yellow
1971 Mustang Mach 1 Pewter
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue
1971 Mustang Fastback Red
[url=https://ibb.co/dW1eva][img]https://preview.ibb.co/kxpoov/Mustang_Collections.jpg[/img][/url]
Hello guys, so I decided to sell my car because I got to buy another house ASAP ( not Covid 19 Sale  lollerz ). I just listed it on eBay and would love to hear from you guys if I am asking a fair price. I really have around $30K in her and used only top quality parts. Feel free to buy it from me on here if you are interested. Thanks all

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174289103341
:chin: Sad you need to sell her.......and at a loss. Unfortunately you are a year late for me. Im to deep into the one Im restoring. I would have jumped at the chance for a 4 speed. Life aint fair  :mad:

As far as price?  I think you are to low. I would Go 25k or so. 

Im uncertain or missed it if you listed this. Is this the original engine? #s matching? Axle and gearing ?

The 4 speed is a big plus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to see you having to sell it. Considering the condition and what has been done the price seems fair to me. Might try a little higher like $22,500. You can always come down. Good luck.

Thank you all, I hate to sell her but other things in life sometimes are more important. She is a beauty.

As stated by Kilgon and I listed to cheap. Oh well there are more out there if you decide to get another one. Your right there are more important things than cars in life. Selling our babys still hurts. Best of luck!!

Yes guys it sold to what looks like a collector in Dallas that has/has 2 71 Boss 351s, maybe he is here, his name is Finley. But yep it went crazy on my messeges and within 10 hours it had almost 1000 views and 20 watchers and it sold. One day I will get one back.

It was too hard to say goodbye to her so I canceled the sale and gave back the buyer his $20K wire back. I am glad I did it. I will keep her forever :)

pic uploader

That a boy!!! You just made my day !!! YEE - HA from Idaho.

ps; that dude had enough machs. He wouldn't of appreciated yours anyway.

That a boy!!!  You just made my day !!!    YEE - HA from Idaho.

ps; that dude had enough machs. He wouldn't of appreciated yours anyway.

maan he sent me a pic of his cars, he has total of 71 Mustangs, he has like a museum around Dallas. He was pissed cause my car to him is rare since its a fastback and 4 speed and Marti shows barely any options so he wanted it so bad lol. 

Back