Covid

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is great to see efforts being applied in the right places for sure. Great that those facilities are not complete gone.

I have been to Oak Ridge a few times in the past worked with a too & die shop that rented part of one of the vacant buildings. I was shocked that they had to do a background check on me to even visit the Tool & Die shop. It was beside the building they did a lot of the nuclear submarine development. in.

That is great to see efforts being applied in the right places for sure. Great that those facilities are not complete gone.

I have been to Oak Ridge a few times in the past worked with a too & die shop that rented part of one of the vacant buildings. I was shocked that they had to do a background check on me to even visit the Tool & Die shop. It was beside the building they did a lot of the nuclear submarine development. in.
Hey do you remember which lab or complex it was in? The reason I ask is, as far as I know, there has never been a rented facility inside the gates of the labs and all the nuclear research labs/facilities are locked down so that unless you have a need to know you are not allowed in them. There are a few tool and die companies around the area but no contracted ones inside the gates. I would be curious to find some more history about where I work. There has definitely been some history making events inside the gates here.

Did you ever figure out where it was that you used to come here in Oak Ridge?

Back