Distribution Block - Leak at brake warning switch

After having installed new brake lines and connected them to the distribution block, ( D2ZA 2B328 AA X ) I finally isolated where a single leak was coming from and it happens to be the brake warning switch.  It is a good leak and I am positive fluid is coming out of this particular port. All other lines are dry.

Isn't this suppose to be a dry cavity with no brake fluid in there whatsoever?  If it is, why do i have fluid here and how do I fix the problem?

Thanks,

Dan

Distribution-Block.jpg

you need a rebuild kit with o rings very easy to do  i got mine at west coast cougar

with the block all attached, am i able to change out the rings without undoing all the lines and taking the unit out? I already struggled all day in getting this in and buttoned up. It looks like i can get to the inner piston and o-rings through the upper Master Cylinder fitting for the front brakes ??? Is this correct?

with the block all attached, am i able to change out the rings without undoing all the lines and taking the unit out? I already struggled all day in getting this in and buttoned up.  It looks like i can get to the inner piston and o-rings through the upper Master Cylinder fitting for the front brakes ???  Is this correct?

i had to clean out the boar with small wire brush and brake cleaning fluid   i would think you could depends on the position of your distribution block

I have been fighting this problem for a while now. I rebuilt my distribution block. still leaked. put on a new switch, still leaked. Got a aftermarket proportional valve, switch still leaked. I have the new switch that im installing now, hopefully it wont leak..

"I drank what?" - Socrates