Wheel Test Fit

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
351C 4V - C6
Blue with Blue interior
Well a friend of the family was selling some wheels, and since the tires on my '72 are likely 25 years old I figured I would give them a try. I think I like the look of them. They are 15" American Racing 427 Shelby Cobra wheels and they seem to fit well. The drivers side tire rubs the frame a tiny bit at full lock when its in the air, but have to test again with it on the ground. Figured Id post here though and see what people thought.

https://ibb.co/jHtSHj3
20200531-161210.jpg
[/URL]

Looks right with the Argent. knock off spinners might be a little much.

BTW noticed the front spoiler they were either black or in your case Argent to match your stripe. You hood is correct not to have TuTone since you do not have hood locks.

Think you will enjoy your car.
The front spoiler isnt in the greatest condition. So eventually I plan on grabbing a new one and will likely do it either black or argent. The car needs a bunch of body work things done, but for now the plan is to make it a good driver/cruiser while I can start collecting replacement panels and such to do the body work.

Back